Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Skiing/Snowboarding in Late March/Early April

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hey Guys/Gals!!

I am absolute novice when it comes to skiing/snowboarding so i want to know where are the best resorts to go in late March/early April where I can guarantee myself snow!! I am not specifically looking for beginners slopes or anything because I am sure once we get booked up we will be down in Miltonkeys Snowdome every weekend!!

The destinations i wouldn't mind going are Canada, France, Italy, Sweden, Austria BUT! if you have any other cheap and snowy suggestion then i would certainly look into them!!

Please post as many suggestions as possible so i can find my dream holiday!!

Thank you! Appreciate the awesome setup of this website

Thanks
Paul

snowHead snowHead snowHead
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
paulkennethkent, welcome to snowHeads snowHead

(BTW, I've moved this into resorts, as I think you'll get a better response there!)
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
paulkennethkent, welcome to snowheads

The snow at that point will be perfect just about everywhere. Book whereever you fancy. If you NEED cheap then try eastern europe or andorra

Even though you'll be having lessons beforehand, you wont really need hundreds of kilometres of piste, so don;t get suckered into paying for something you won't use like a liftpass for the 3 valleys.

Italy is great BTW, you cant beat skiing down for lunch and having a beautiful pizza
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
paulkennethkent,

Welcome to snowHead

An excellent time to go to Canada. I always go at this time of the year (tied to the academic calendar), and like the relatively mild temperatures (compared with -30 in Banff in January), longer skiing days and generally good snow at altitude (can get slushy lower down).
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Ahh Thanks! I'm loving the quick replys! and efficiency of the moderators, cheers for the move to resorts! Thanks for the tips so far! Goodnews that i can go anywhere! Anyone with any suggestion of there faviourte places?
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
paulkennethkent, another welcome.

Prime time for a late deal - things should have emptied out after the early Easter. Hold off booking and see where's looking good.

I'd recommend Scandanavia (best bets Are or Hemsedal) at this time of year - snow and weather conditions typically peak here late March/early April compared to about a month earlier in the alps. I think if you search snowHead s you'll find info on those resorts.

Hemsedal would be good for novices. However after an epic Saturday night it's pretty hick the rest of the week. Are is a marvellous place off the piste, so much to see and do. But as a novice you may end up with a bus ride to suitable nursery slopes, so you'd need to research where you stayed.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy