Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

La Tania 8-15 March, looking for a few more people

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Well it was all going too smoothly.... Two members of our party have had to pull out because their babysitters have let them down and the 3V is a long way from Los Angeles if your childcare provision isn't rock solid...This means we have space for 2 - 4 people in a private catered chalet in La Tania in the week of 8 March. There are 4 spaces free, and we need to fill at least 1 and ideally 2+ of those to ensure exclusive use for our party.

We are all aged early 30s to early 40s, skiing ability ranges from near beginner to advanced intermediate/advanced (but not expert), mix of boys (4) and girls (5) (3 couples, 3 singles at present), and all skiers although we are perfectly happy to have a one-planker join us. If you are easy going and flexible, enjoy a laugh and appreciate good food and wine but are equally happy with a quick plate of chips up the mountain, if you don't spend your holiday counting every penny - for example if you have been on and enjoyed a snowHead bash - you will fit right in. Sorry, no children - strictly an adults only trip.

Cost is GBP 475 per person for the accommodation on a chalet deal (incl 4-course dinners preceded by drinks and canapés); travel, ski hire etc extra. There are people travelling to Geneva and to Chambéry on 8 March so shared transfers could be an option.

If you're interested or know someone who might be, please PM me
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Bump. Nobody?
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Anybody?

Dust, yes dust.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
eng_ch, maybe there's something else going on that week? Wink
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
admin, yeah, I know - you rotter, booking that after I'd booked La Tania Wink But as the MSB is practically full now maybe peeps looking for that week would consider La Tania instead?
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Bump. Still looking for a couple more peeps please!
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
You must have booked very early then because I set these dates with the Hotel back in about May or June I think.
Anyway, I'd have thought you would check with me first before making plans of any sort NehNeh
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
admin, ah, I did book very early, around April IIRC - didn't want to get caught short with it being the only child-free week Wink Loads of places were already booked up for that week even in April. You'll just need to get your act together earlier for next year's MSB NehNeh
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Oh well in that case I suddenly recall aranging it in March NehNeh

Well actually I did tell the Hotel before we left that we'd be back next year but I don't recall if we set the date then.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
admin, Laughing Laughing
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
What I'm trying to say is, you really ought to be in Wengen that week, silly!

Now you'll have to arrange time off at the end of April, which I know is difficult, or you'll feel like you missed out this year Wink
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
admin wrote:
What I'm trying to say is, you really ought to be in Wengen that week, silly!

Now you'll have to arrange time off at the end of April, which I know is difficult, or you'll feel like you missed out this year Wink

So you're suggesting we pull out too and leave 7 others in the lurch??? NehNeh Laughing

(I knew what you were trying to say Wink )
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy