Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Fernie lift pass prices

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Another Fernie Q. Does anyone know how much a lift pass for Fernie costs for the following number of consecutive days if purchased at the resort? I can't find the relevant info on the official resort website.

5 days
7 days
9 days

Are there any cheaper ways of buying the pass instead of in the resort?
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
passes are usuall "7 days from 9" or "9 days from 11", whic is nice as it means you can have a day off in the middle. If you're a lightweight Wink

BTW, put "ski fernie" into google and one of the licks is to ticket prices - but yes, they only appear to have one day prices. Send them a mail and complain
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
There is no way of getting a cheaper weekly rate, thats the way it seems to be in the rockies. Its a bit daft I know. For the time you want to come, day tickets are $72 + tax Evil or Very Mad but if you book I think 7 or more days in advance it goes down to $70 a day, wooaah what a saving. General consensus here is that RCR are a bunch of money grabbing bar stewards. I've tried every back channel and every contact I know to see if cheaper passes are available but I failed miserably. My early bird season pass is $878 which is far cheaper than paying for 14 individual days on the snow!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy