Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Astonishing deal: £81 for 7 days French skiing, including lift pass

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Time Out, the London magazine, just tipped me off about this remarkably cheap deal. It's for the tail end of the season, which is relatively early this winter due to Easter coming early. It's described as a hotel, but seems to be an apartment-based place, and the price is based on filling a 4-bed flat:

http://uk.holidays.travelzoo.com/ski/345372

I've no financial interest in this at all but I happen to know Chamrousse. It's where Jean-Claude Killy won his 3 gold medals at the 1968 Winter Olympics, as it is the satellite ski resort of Grenoble. It's quite a small resort with nice mellow runs in the trees, and some more testing pitches.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
David Goldsmith, Even if you had commercial interest in it, it would still be an amazing deal. Thanks for the tip off!
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
A note of warning - Chamrousse lifts AND this appt were run by Transmontagne. They have gone bust, and I am not sure about who (if anyone) is running the show - I know the Chamrousse owners are all going bonkers because they arent being paid rent - Would be a bit of a bummer if the lifts arent working!! Sad
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I'm a little disappointed that flights, transfers and ski hire aren't included.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Sorry, Swiller, I'll organise a whip-round. Good to know that you don't want to eat - this'll save us a few bob.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Bode Swiller wrote:
I'm a little disappointed that flights, transfers and ski hire aren't included.

I doubt if insurance is covered either!
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Insurance is 81p. There are one or two exclusion clauses.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
David Goldsmith, you're raking it in on this little deal aren't you? Is there a fondue night and is it included?
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Food is not included - I thought I'd made that clear.
Some guests leave a few left-overs, so whatever the staff don't take home you're welcome to enjoy.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy