Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Irish Skiers.....we have a problem.

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
The Great Outdoors have shut down their ski service dept as "it wasn't doing enough business" (direct quote from the shop assistant)

So can any of our dear Northern Brothers & Sister recommend the best ski shop for servicing etc??..so that we can jaunt over the border and get our stuff sorted...

To be honest on hearing this news it occurred to me that the "nixer potential" (that'll be cash-in-hand to our Non-Irish readers) for someone to offer Ski servicing from their garage is massive...but obviously they'd have to be qualified but still I'm sure there's a few quid to be made.[/b]
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
dazman, Why not book a cheap flight to East Midlands airport and visit Spyderjon's tuning emporium for a lesson. Details are here
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I was kinda hoping just to drive up the North and get them sorted...
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
dazman, not sure if they will be doing servicing but keep an eye on this place when it opens, the building work should be finished and the doors open very soon,[within the next week or so] www.climateski.com

BTW the web page says they open on the 7th nov, but there was a delay and it has not been updated
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I believe there are a few bed shops doing an overnight ski tuning service as a side line whilst sleeping off the effects of the night before wink
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Dazman try the skiclub in Kilternan, A few of the lads have full qualifications and do a pretty good job on the skis at a reasonable rate and if you are looking to do it on the cheap a few of the racers (Not qualified) But do some good work!
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Some Irish skiers clearly have a problem

http://snowheads.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=32826
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
That is the funniest thing I have read in a long time. I can totally imagine on of my friends in that situation! I know it's not in line with the original question but does anyone know how I go about cleaning my ski jacket. I don't think you are supposed to dry clean it and being yellow it is a bit grubby.
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Ordhan : - I'll call the Ski Club and see what I can find out.

Cheers.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy