Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Burton Custom opinions

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
After doing a few days research into buying my first board I think I've found one that I like - the Burton Custom and if I buy it in Lake Tahoe (where I'm going in a few weeks) I can get it for a meagre $499 which is well within my price range Very Happy

Do any of you guys have experience or views of the Custom?

Secondly, I'm now beginning to look into bindings...
Snojito reliably informs me that Burton boards have a different binding hole pattern to other manufacturers - does this limit me to certain makes/models of bindings? If so which ones?

I've been idly browsing for bindings and the Burton Co2 Binding looks good. This decision is made on the fact that they are expensive (so *must* be good) and I like how they look Wink I guess there is a slightly more scientific method for choosing them though...

Help me snowHeads, you're my only hope Wink
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
DOnt buy Burton i have found it means you get nout but hassle from fellow riders!
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
heh - how come there's so much hatred?
Is it just backlash against popular manufacturers?

I already have Burton boots - does this mean the big boys will flush my head down the toilet? Wink
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I had Burton Boots nout wrong with them but hell what stick i got lol
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I love my Burton Hails - worn them for two weeks now and they've done me very proud

If the Custom is anything like that I'll be more than happy Very Happy

And I'm sure I can handle some stick Twisted Evil
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I know lots of people with Customs, never known anyone who didn't like them. It's an excellent all round board, I'm considering one myself this year - I'd say go for it! Smile
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy