Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

canada lift passes

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
going to banff 02 jan for ten nights and have found a very good package deal but need a tri area lift pass. been told by a mate who's going out at the same time that they are buying their passes out in resort (like they have done in previous years) but i've just been searching for them online and have read on one site that they are not available in resort(?)

any advice where to get them cheapest would be greatly appreciated snowHead
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
mark_20vt, www.skibig3.com official site. Passes available there but as I put in a previous post they are 9 days - $713.07 ( approx £360), 10 days - $792.30 ( approx £400). Or just wait till you get there there is a skibig3 office in Banff. If they weren't available in resort how would Canadians get hold of them?

Ring your tour op and see what they'll charge - which op is it as I can look in the brochures to see what they say. I got an early book deal and paid £256.00 for 9 days with Inghams.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Ours were cheaper thro' the tour operator (crystal?) when we went to L.L. Jan '06.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
mark_20vt, you can get them at the "Skibig3" ski hub on Banff avenue! Its across from the Mount Royal hotel and about half way down the block towards Banff Springs. This will mean a whole lot more to you when you are there- if you tell me where you are staying i'll give you directions!
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Cheaper to buy ahead usually though. Bit late I think for the buy 7, get 2 days free offer
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
stevev wrote:
Cheaper to buy ahead usually though. Bit late I think for the buy 7, get 2 days free offer

that would have been a touch!

will be stayin at banff inn. i'll keep lookin online n see what i can come up with
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
hang a right out hte Banff in towards the centre of town, keep going, its on the 5th block half way down on your right hand side between Caribou, and Buffalo street i think! 119 Banff Avenue!
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
ski hub is easy to find, just keep going, if you hit the bridge you went too far, it is on the right just after Maple Leaf restaurant and opposite Mount royal Hotel
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
stevev, nice simplified version of what i said, i like it
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
cheers peeps snowHead
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy