Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Calling Mr Craggs!!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi Alan,

Am I right in thinking you're a tutor at the Cardiff Ski Centre? I have 4 bambi skiers in need of your expertise to give them a little taster of what is to come via the joys of Soldeu in (not that I'm counting or anything) less than 5 weeks time.

Think you're the man for the job?

Ta ever so.

Eeyore.

p.s. did you ever find your Buffy lookalike?
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
(I'm sure Alan will spot this - but if not you can private message him using this software)
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks Ian and Eeyore

For kids Eeyore you have a choice of Junior Ski School on Saturday or Sunday mornings (check http://www.skicardiff.com for details) or more expensive private lessons. I usually do the Sunday morning kids groups, but which group (minis, Beginner 1, 2, Lift Users) I actually do depends on the decisions on the day. I don't do Minis very often! It sounds like they haven't been before so I would think either of the weekend days would be fine. If I happen to be there it will be a pleasure to meet you.

(If you come on a Saturday morning you may meet someone who looks familiar - she's the boss Cool )
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Sorry, by bambis I mean complete beginners not kids. We're thinking probably a Wednesday night taster session.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Oh right! well I do the Sunday taster sometimes, but if you let me know when you might be thinking of coming on a Wednesday I can try to make it - wouldn't want to usurp somebody elses' lesson though Laughing
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy