Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Whistler Pineapple Express

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
As requested a report from Whistler.

Yesterday (Sunday 2nd) it puked all day and we had an awsome time riding pow all day. They opened the runs down into the village for the first time and we rode all the way down to Creekside for the first time.

Last night there was about another 20cm but this morning the temperatures rose and it pissed with rain all day. Apparently this has been caused by something called the Pineapple Express. The mountain has been pretty much closed today (only Wizard and Excalabur running) as there have been problems with ice on the wires of the lifts.

The news is showing flooding everywhere and more rain is expected. There has been 10cm rain in Vancouver today and the mountains there have closed again having only just opened (Grouse, Cypress & Seymour) as the snow has been washed/melted off.

We're hoping that the temperatures will fall again but not due to for a few days.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I know how you feel! We had nearly 50cm of powder yesterday and its all been ruined by loads of rain. I didn't even get a chance to ride in it Sad Walking around town was a nightmare today with slush everywhere.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
hels_t wrote:

Yesterday (Sunday 2nd) it puked all day and we had an awsome time riding pow all day.

I bet it was sick!

It looks like it going to be colder by Thursday which means it could be a bit of an ice-rink at the weekend. I think I'd better get my edges sharpened!!
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Welcome to the PNW. When it's good it's great, but when you get a southwesterly flow, you get the Pineapple Express. Just hope that you get some snow at the tail-end of it.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Well, it looks like a dusting fell today, from what I could see from the coach... Toofy Grin
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
hels_t, Do I know you dude? wink

I guess now is not a good time to mention the start to the season in Europe Twisted Evil
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy