Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Help needed in planning a switzerland ski trip 23 - 31 dec

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
hey guys, it's my first time in switzerland and the reason we're limited to this expensive area of switzerland is due to visa reasons. it seems all the reasonable package deals have gone so i'm going to try my hand at booking everything separately for once. have found some good flights on easy jet to geneva. can people advise me on the following?

1. which are the best airports in switzerland for cheap fares (and of those which airlines are particularly good apart from easy jet), and which resorts are the least transfer time from those airports?

2. anyone know what the arrangements are for transfers in the swiss airports? the easyjet website makes brief reference to an aero ski bus from geneva airport to ski resorts, but does not say how much the fare is, how long it takes, whether it really goes straight to the resort - and if so which ones - or whether u have to change for a local bus at some point - how frequent etc. anyone know?

3. assuming i get some good deals on flights and transfers, which are the relatively cheapER resorts in switzerland in terms of accomodation (preferably self-catering - don't suppose any snowheader has a place out there that's free for rent during this week? Very Happy), ski hire, and lift passes?

any help will be MUCH appreciated. Thx guys!
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
forgot to say there r just 2 of us, as that is relevant for accomodation of course, doh!
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
1. www.skyscanner.net

2. www.sbb.ch

3. Booking for Christmas less than a month out? Cheap accomodation? Yeah, right. But try www.bergfex.com for a list of resorts and search for lodging from the resort websites.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I've replied to your thread in the Resorts section
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy