Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

??Info on La Rosierre ??

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
pitchski,

Finger crossed fpr Fontain Froid snowHead
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
We'll be in La Thuile in March for the 3rd time, but we haven't really explored the La Ros side before. Which runs would people recommend (solid intermediates), and more to the point, lunch spots on that side? NehNeh
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
ajpaul, Oh so much to share Very Happy When are you going?
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
frosty, we'll be there 1st week in March.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Skied La Rosiere two years ago and the Peisey Vallandry(Les Arc) last year. The experience I had of La Ros seem a little different to the above as we came during the March megadump of snow2006 whilst everyone dreams of 'having enough snow' it did hamper movement around the resort. It took three days for the bus to run its full route, and as the resort winds down a hill (and we were at the very bottom) it did hamper logistical movement of skis, kids etc. Oh! for some lockers at the main ski station Confused . The lift to Italy was buried and stayed buried the whole time we were there but there was wicked powder, and none of the dreaded wind people talk about. I found it reasonably varied skiing as a steady intermediate even without the Italian link. However after visiting Les Arc and the Paradeski last year we're booked to return to France on the 5th Jan and we are heading straight back to Peisey.

What I would say about La Ros in its defence is that it is a good resort to take kids, theres a good range of slopes at the bottom of the piste. There were two good ski schools when we were there but you need to stay near the bottom of the Piste otherwise its a race to get to ski lessons and that isn't much fun for what should be a relaxing holiday Cool
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Frosty the Snowman,

We are in La Thuile in January - Any advice on lunch spots would be appreciated by links or PM.I like my lunch on the Mountain!

Ta in advance!
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy