Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

La Plagne 2007/2008

Poster: A snowHead
bladeskier wrote:
Now am I being thick here. I cannot see any gain in the new lift linking the bottom of the Plan Bois with the bottom of the Lac Noir./

Some photos of this new lifts's works will be posted on www.PERSo-LAPLAGNE.fr ! (I hope that Anne will go to Les Coches during this summer !)

RG Smile
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Anne La Plagne, Hi and welcome to snowHeads! Its good to 'meet' you at last - we've all watched your great photos through the season - I remember especially the first snow pics, it sure created a lot of excitement round here! Thanks for all your efforts Very Happy
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
She's great...but she upstages me ! rolling eyes

Wink
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
RG, Its a girl thing! Toofy Grin
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I know, I know... Wink
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
RG, Maybe, but you have the best website Toofy Grin

http://www.perso-laplagne.fr/index_ENG.html
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Charli939 wrote:
Anne La Plagne, Hi and welcome to snowHeads! Its good to 'meet' you at last - we've all watched your great photos through the season - I remember especially the first snow pics, it sure created a lot of excitement round here! Thanks for all your efforts Very Happy

Thanks ! Nice to 'meet' you too Very Happy
I'm glad you enjoyed the pictures, the lanscape was gorgeous when we got the first snow. Cannot wait for the next winter Embarassed

RG wrote:
she upstages me ! rolling eyes

Laughing
No, you're the boss RG, no worry wink
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Anne La Plagne wrote:
No, you're the boss RG, no worry wink

I like when you speak me in English ! Wink
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Anne La Plagne, RG, Not sure that I like when you both speak better English than me.... rolling eyes Embarassed
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Charli939, she works at Tourism Office, and I...I...have my dictionnary nearly my touchpad ! So I write English better than I speak it Wink
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Charli939 wrote:
Anne La Plagne, RG, Not sure that I like when you both speak better English than me.... rolling eyes Embarassed

Laughing
Well we don't need to go far to learn : there is a great pub in Plagne Center (with great music needless to say, thank you Great-Britain !) Very Happy
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
RG, You should hear my French..... wink Embarassed

Anne La Plagne, Definately the best place to learn Toofy Grin So much better than school Laughing

I can order drinks in French - no problem - its the rest that's not so good rolling eyes
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Charli939, you can't drink them? Puzzled
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Charli939 wrote:
I can order drinks in French - no problem - its the rest that's not so good rolling eyes

That's one of the most important things in life ! The rest is useless wink
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Anne La Plagne wrote:

That's one of the most important things in life ! The rest is useless wink

I couldn't agree more! Very Happy The next time I'm in La P.. I shall come wandering into the Tourist Office and practice my French drink ordering skills with you! Toofy Grin

Laundryman, Laughing Laughing And you'd think - with a mouth my size - it wouldn't be a problem eh? Toofy Grin
ski holidays
Charli939 wrote:
The next time I'm in La P.. I shall come wandering into the Tourist Office and practice my French drink ordering skills with you! Toofy Grin

Laughing Laughing Laughing
snow report
ooo did we have some exciting spam that was removed ???
snow report
DebbiDoesSnow, really where? And are you really in Dallas???
snow report
Mouth, well i got a notification of a post but it had been deleted ... prob not as exciting as naughty spam.
No, I'm not in Dallas ( I wish ) its in reference to my username Twisted Evil , only changed it as I got harrased pedants about my previous location! Some people have no life wink
latest report
DebbiDoesSnow, Puzzled
snow conditions
DebbiDoesSnow wrote:
Mouth, well i got a notification of a post but it had been deleted ... prob not as exciting as naughty spam.
No, I'm not in Dallas ( I wish ) its in reference to my username Twisted Evil , only changed it as I got harrased pedants about my previous location! Some people have no life wink

well at least we are keeping this thread to the top of the list. You booked for next season yet? Waiting to hear if won business in your neck of woods (not Dallas) and if do then coffee is on me!
ski holidays
Mouth, not booked for next season yet, but LP is top of the list, the other guys are interested in checking it out after our rave reviews.
Need to start looking at the early bird deals, but I did say I wasnt going to organise it this time !!!!
Fingers crossed for winning the business, is that near the University?

Charli939, ? to the missing post or my ramblings above ?
snow report
The missing post is just RG who changed his mind.

Anyone coming in LP during summer ??
snow report
Anne La Plagne, thats a shame, my afternoon is so dull I was hoping for some mystery and excitement !!
Unfortunately OH has used all his holiday on Winter & 'boys' trips this year so its a no from me Sad
snow conditions
DebbiDoesSnow, too bad. No ski but the moutain is beautiful in summer...
ski holidays
DebbiDoesSnow wrote:
Charli939, ? to the missing post or my ramblings above ?

Sorry Deb, was regarding the missing post, but my post crossed with your ramblings above!! Toofy Grin

Anne La Plagne Sadly not, I would love to see it in the summer but cheap holidays with my parents in the Touraine take priority wink Very Happy
latest report
Anne La Plagne, Hi and yes I am coming for two weeks this summer in August - Montalbert but plenty of hiking planned for La Plagne area. I agree the mountains are beautiful in the summer.. cannot wait
snow conditions
Charli939, I'm off to have a 'cheap' holiday to my parents in Cyprus again this year - although the BA flights alone are the cost of a bloomin holiday
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
DebbiDoesSnow, don't complain ! Cyprus is probably much more exciting than Touraine (sorry Charli939 wink).

Mouth, cannot wait either... Too much snow left to go far in May.
snow conditions
Anne La Plagne, Are you around this summer? Are you working in LP?
ski holidays
Mouth, yes, I'll work at the tourist office in July and August.
latest report
Anne La Plagne, My family and I will be in Montalbert La Plagne in July and again in August Very Happy
snow report
Mouth, boredsurfin, we could organise a franco-english meeting with me and RG ! Very Happy
latest report

Last edited by You need to Login to know who's really who. on Fri 30-05-08 10:16; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays
boredsurfin, great idea but your picture is not visible? Try again please!
latest report
Anne La Plagne, yes good idea! Is it the tourist office in LP centre you work?
snow report
Last Summer in Montalbert Very Happy
ski holidays
boredsurfin, nice pic !

Mouth, we usually work in different places. E.g. this winter I worked in Plagne Center, 1800 and Villages.
latest report
Anne La Plagne, I have some nice ones of the Bief Bovet but I cannot find them right now Very Happy
snow conditions
boredsurfin, yes it is a great path that one Very Happy
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy