Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Potentially expensive mistake

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I was doing some clearing out of my spare room and had to move the bed, this meant moving the stuff from under the bed. Upon which I noticed my ski bag appeared to be rather fuller that it should be. On closer inspection I had left my skis, towel, ski trousers and socks in the bag with my skis. End result smelly / mouldy socks and towel. Rusty edges of my skis, on top of the scratched bases.

I now remember getting back from my feb trip dumping my stuff and rushing out to a mates stag night. Skis out of sight out of mind if only I left them in the kitchen I would have checked them.

Will a good service sort out the rust?
Will I have to pay extra?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
jtobin03, a few scratches won't hurt the bases, nor will a bit of rust on the edges. To remove the rust just give the edges a light rub with a gummi stone
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Reckon you might want to get some new socks though.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Your name is Kramer ..............!!! Laughing
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
JT, Laughing Laughing Laughing

I did think about posting some advice, but then decided to keep quiet.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Kramer,

I trust you will have new regime in place this year...!! wink
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
The socks, towel, and trousers all fine after a wash, (just need to spray my trousers) still an excuse to pop to the snowdome this weekend to look round the shop and have a little ski.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Quote:

Kramer,

I trust you will have new regime in place this year...!!

Your regime worked this year didn't it, Kramer?
..... ask a bunch of people to phone/text/pm a few days after returning to remind you to take the smelly socks out of your boots Laughing
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Yuk Shocked

I missed the whole of the last season, I dread to think what might be in my ski bag...
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Flowa, if you leave it long enough then it dries out and turns to dust, and just needs a good shake out. Problem solved.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy