Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Hello from a new member

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi there, this year is my turn to organise a boarding trip for between 4 and 6 lads - we're after a snow secure location with a few bars but nothing too wild. We don't want to spend any more than about £750 (including boards/boots/passes) and are after reasonable prices for eating/drinking out.

I have these locations in mind...

Verbier
Saas Fee
Cervinia
Soldeu (is it really like Essex with snow lol hope not)
Anywhere high in france providing it's reasonable....

Does anyone have any experience of these places? And also can anyone suggest any other locations to research?

Thanks in anticipation!

Nayfe
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
nayfe, Can't help with any of that, but welcome to snowHead
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
nayfe, Welcome.

A bit more info about your level of experience and the time you want to go would help.

High and reasonable in France would point to Les Deux Alpes or nearby Alp d'Huez. Or one of the smaller and less well-known resorts.

snowHead
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Ah thanks for the replies....

I'd say we're intermediate, but only just if you get me. One of the party is an experienced skier though.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Zermatt.

Val d'Isere.

St Anton.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Well Verbier is hard to describe as "reasonable prices for eating/drinking out" Smile

Soldeu is cheap, but isn't quite as reliable as some of the alpine resorts for snow. I have no experience of Essex, so I wouldn't know if it is like Essex with snow. There will be a LOT of brits, mostly young though.

You might also look at Austria - if you want it not too wild then don't go to Mayrhofen or St Anton, but most Austrian resorts have some night life.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
alex_heney, I disagree the food / drinking options here are certainly no more expensive than France. I

f you want it to be budget Verbier isn't the best only because there it's great place to blow lots of money. £750 for a week with Ski World or Crystal et al or DIY could easily be done.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
parlor, But then there are many French places I don't tend to think of as "reasonable prices for eating/drinking out".
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy