Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski challenge 2008 on 4th December

Poster: A snowHead
Don't seem to be playing much as the real skiing has started in Scotland and I've shut the shop 2 months off Very Happy
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
FenlandSkier, Nice one - it's another sunny one which is a bonus.

II, great timing - just as the snow arrives, enjoy yourself!! I'd much rather be doing the real thing - only 2 weeks from tomorrow and I will be...
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
skisimon wrote:
Can I join this little elite club please? Blush

Userame: skisimon

Sorry for the delay, been down under basking in lovely warm temps, but your now added Smile
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Danke schon.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Missed this one, due to being away all week doing the real thing, and too much to catch up on to play it yet after I got back last night.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Well, Kitzbuhel's up now. Let's hit the Hahnenkamm! snowHead
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Tricky course...
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Wow I got some points!
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
thats a tough course!!!
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
A course of contrasts...I like it!
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Getting better, I can almost use the expert skis. I think I've finally worked out that corner two after the first jump. If only you could use a board Twisted Evil
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Ooh, an icy course for a change and suddenly the classic skis run qucker than the expert ones Confused more fiddling needed methinks Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
FenlandSkier, you can definitely tell the difference - all you have to do is look at the speedo, a good 10kph down on 'normal' conditions.
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
A tricky race that, wasn't it? I can see why Bode went up the fence, did that myself more than once!!

Val d'Isere is now open for qualifying. Initially it seems quite an easy cruise but is actually a bit tough in places. Unfortunately I'm away for the race (not really that unfortunate is it?!?!). It's a pity they used the OK and not the Face, I reckon that would have been a great course...
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Bu**er! Kitz finished! Sad Only had a couple of runs.
latest report
Billy M wrote:
Unfortunately I'm away for the race (not really that unfortunate is it?!?!).

Very Happy Me too, big shame that isn't it Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
snow conditions
FenlandSkier, Where you off to? Hope you're doing plenty of snow dances?!?!
snow report
I shall be flitting from Saalbach to Radstadt over the course of that weekend Very Happy
I did post a snow report from a till in a pub there last season but I think it might just be stretching things too far to install the game and run a few races just to log a time Toofy Grin
ski holidays
kitenski, please invite me using name neilski, thanks Cool

can this be run on a mac ??
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy