Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

The abuse your fellow boarders thread !

Poster: A snowHead
Swirly, I did have a late drunken one last week so can't complain, but yes its worse than jehovas here !!
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Swirly, you must have been still drunk - nobody raps silent night Very Happy
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Argh so full of MacDonalds! Don't eat there often but it seemed like the perfect accompaniment for slacking off on 'Last Friday'. I now feel a bit queasy and yet I'm hungrier than when I started... wtf?
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Shallimus, that's just wrong.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
McDonalds cola is the nuts when you have a hangover
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Shallimus, MacDonalds is the Microsoft of the food world.... wink

We have a MacDonalds three shopfronts away from our office, a pub directly below us and a Burger King next door to the pub.

It's a dangerous combination - or it was, until about six months ago when the Burger King mysteriously went dark and locked its doors, never to trade again. The doors did open again though, when the environmental health guys arrived three weeks later to investigate, and found that the franchisees had scarpered, pulled the plug on everything, but left all their stock in the freezers.

It was August. The smell was incredible.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Is Burger King disappearing, 2 of our local ones have closed recently . I do like a whopper every now and then
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
DebbiDoesSnow, dunno, I'll eat there just not at Maccy D's. I wanted burger king today but the queue was too long, hence the kebab.
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
DebbiDoesSnow, Shocked
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Swirly, surely a Kebab wins everytime when alcohol is involved

snojito, forgot the innuendo smiley wink
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
DebbiDoesSnow, that's more like it.

Might not speak to yuo guys for the next few days - out of the office until Jan, only sporadic internet access at home and surrounding areas - so if I don't catch you have yourselves a Messy Christmas and a very Happy New Year

We're all off to the pub --- mine's a large one wink
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
snojito, happy crimbo to you too ! Enjoy your large 'un snowHead
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Meyy xmas everyone, at my parents now so will pop in now and then over the next few days.
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Happy Christmas Eve !!!
I'm at work hopefully not to do too much before going home early Razz
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Same here. My big Amazon order just arrived, wooo!
Also my POW Sniper mitts are on the way, but won't arrive til next year probably. 19 days til I'm on the snow, woooo! Merry Christmas all.

Last edited by Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name: on Mon 24-12-07 11:59; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays
Shallimus, My last amazon order just arrived, was sweating a little as I had paid 1st class last week for it !
Enjoy joy your day, looks like everyone else is off having fun already snowHead
snow report
Got my last order yesterday, decided to get it delivered down here instead. Only problem is I now need to pick up 12!! batteries. Going into London soon to catch up with an old snowboarding friend I haven't seen for years probably have a couple of pints too Little Angel
snow report
Where is everyone ? Are you all having a good Xmas ? !
I'm bored at work Crying or Very sad
latest report
DebbiDoesSnow, still at my mum and Dads, going home tomorrow but found out yesterday that the new year do I was on has been cancelled Crying or Very sad
snow conditions
Swirly, Oh thats a pi$$er Sad You got back up plans ?
I have been so ill this xmas I should really sleep through my days off over new year
snow report
DebbiDoesSnow, not really although at least I've got time to try and organise something. Same thing happened last year at the last minute which was an back bottom. You feeling better now? Finally had a go on the scrabble, think you've got that one though.
snow conditions
Commiserations Swirly... my NYE plan and my backup plan have both been cancelled (party host has to move house; venue for backup changed hands and new management cancelled the event, boo! Evil or Very Mad ) Plan C is an impromptu house party, so it will all end up OK.

Get well soon Debbi NehNeh

Right, back to 'working' (in the office, but no-one's here hardly...)
ski holidays
Shallimus, oh dear let downs all round ! House party is the way to go. My brother was supposed to be DJing on Embankment so that was our back-up after not getting a snowboard trip, but he isnt doing that now so its looking like the local boozers ... whooo can't wait ... not

Just been told I can leave at 3 so thats cool, won't be back at work now till the 2nd. Was gonna be the 7th but cancelled the rest of the leave so I can get an extra long weekend trip in Feb or April instead (plus the weeks in Jan & March)

Swirly, only 23 days !!! ...... yeeehaw bring it on Laughing snowHead Laughing
ski holidays
DebbiDoesSnow, can't wait: 3 weeks has been too long. Might go for a snowdome session as a gentle warm up: no excuses now I have a car.

I'm shocked and appauled at this ad on facebook:

[quote= Ad] Looking for An Affair?
Married Dating - Free Personals Married Women looking for an Affair
[/quote] Shocked

I always find NYE to be a big let down anyway, I can't remember any good ones and unfortunately I can remember all of them Sad
snow report
Not sure what is happening for NY. I'm sick as a dog (and stuck on a 2hr delayed train as this is typed) so I'm hoping I'll recover in time. Heineken in hand probably not helping. Still, all going well, I'll be down in Cornwall for a free party (not sure which one yet though).
snow report
saxabar, if you have enough Heineken it'll feel like it helps Twisted Evil The trains are awful at the moment, London to Liverpool is normally a direct 2 1/2 hr trip. If I was to use the train tomorrw it becomes 5 hours with 2 changes and costs £70 so I'm going by coach. I'm prepared to risk death for the £55 saving.
ski holidays
Swirly, Hehehe... two down so far and I haven't met up with my buddy back in Cardiff yet. Have behaved well and done the SO family thang for Christmas, time for some me time! Trains, at least on First Great Western lines, seem to be screwed. Lack of staff apparently... lightweight, hungover m**********
latest report
Swirly, disgusted I bet, did you click on it ???? Twisted Evil
All my adds are for Ski or Snowboarding Chalets or equipment. Shows they target you based on your info, i have hardly any details on there apart from Snowboarding !
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
DebbiDoesSnow, I saw a prgram about how they have some of the most advanced target based advertising software in the world. It makes me worry what my profile says about me: going by the ads I'm a desperate snowboarder.
snow report
Swirly, Laughing Laughing Laughing

You should change the details to married with kids, ex army sniper & likes cooking ... you'll get nappies, AK47s & Fanny Craddocks recipes Laughing
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy