Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Sunshine/Banff, whats it like right now?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Bit last minute and I doubt anyone will be able to reply in time but I'm thinking of heading up to Sunshine tomorrow (friday) and was wondering what its like at the moment? I don't want to spend 3 hours on the road and buy a pass for $72 if its going to be icy and poo.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
just check the websites on www.skibanff.com
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
or skibig3.com could work for you, 9/12 lifts open, clear on friday with a high of -16deg C
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
we didn't go in the end, will try and head up there later in the season when we know the snow is better.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
you should head towards the start of next week they are forcast alot of snow...
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
PhotoTim,

I think it looks pretty good now. Why wait?
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Is your Fernie pass not good at Louise before the season starts? Worth the drive us anyway - Kootenay NP is pretty nice.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I haven't got my fernie pass yet and I don't think I get a super pass anyways. Hiked up one of the runs at fernie today and fell over lots on the way down. I ache now.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
johnboy, he can only go if his housemate with the monster truck wants to Twisted Evil
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
might be going tomorrow now (in the monster truck), woooooo!
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
the forecast for bc and alberta is pow from tomoz so they say 2 days of snow, good luck
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
PhotoTim, i envy you!
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
PhotoTim, Just PM me if you want the real latest in future, my wife works up there every day. I'll be going tomorrow, can't get there during the week Sad so it will be cold and no fresh snow for me. I know Goats Eye is still not open so there is not a great deal of challenging stuff, but I certainly had great conditions for learning snowboarding last Saturday, if the snow had been deeper I would have been catching even more edges!
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Yeah we're due a dump I think, we have a snow warning here in fernie but I think it may turn to rain on tuesday.

solarfish, Thanks, I'll keep that in mind! We're not going to make it up to sunshine tomorrow though as the monster truck took a detour off the road today and rolled down a 20foot bank with me in it! A bunch of x-rays and a $550 hospital bill (thank god for insurance) later I'm ok but have a mega stiff neck! The truck is no more Sad
snow conditions
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
PhotoTim, ouch. Very glad to hear you're OK, if not the truck. Sad I suppose skiing begins to seem very irrelevant and unimportant at moments like that; must have been very, very, scary.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy