Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Scotland in February?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I don't suppose anyone here can tell me what sort of conditions may be expected in Scotland mid-February? Do they consistently have enough snow at that time of year to have a decent amount open, or is truly hit-and-miss? I'm hoping to disappear there for a weekend sometime about half-term (to be confirmed the week before Very Happy), and it'd be good to know whether there's a realistic chance of there being enough snow to make that possible.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
mark_s, i'd say hit or miss but my "local hill" is glencoe so usually it is. someone will be along soon to sort you out no doubt!
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
mark_s, I'll point you here before anyone else does: http://www.winterhighland.info/ snowHead
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Thanks II. From a bit of reading on the WinterHighland forum, I gather that late February/early March is the 'best' part of the season for snow, so I guess mid-February is probably safe-ish Smile
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy