Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

New World Anti-Doping Code approved, Bode doesn’t

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
The new World Anti-Doping Code has been approved by governments of the world and the sports movement at the World Conference on Doping in Sport in Madrid. The Foundation Board of the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) unanimously ratified the revisions to enhance the Code last weekend. The revised Code aims to strengthen the fight against doping and advances anti-doping harmonisation and programs worldwide. Sports organisations and governments are required to implement the revisions to the Code by 1st January 2009....See: http://www.fis-ski.com/uk/home-page.html?actu_id_1089=585&actu_page_1089=1

Meanwhile, Bode Miller again voiced his alternative views about doping in the German daily ‘Die Welt’, saying:

“Authorise the use of doping is the appropriate choice, thus all the athletes are in the same position, and this is not something about what is right or wrong. The main issue is the control system to prevent it, because there's no equity. People who want to cheat are able to do it without problems. This kind of checks are only a loss of time and money”.
See: http://www.snowtime.com/pubb_EN/news_ext.php?id=58&cat_id=1
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I am afraid that I think Bode is absolutely right.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy