Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

carrying two pairs of skis in one bag...

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
What Airline, horizon? The weight restriction for Easyjet has been quoted a few times.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
johnnyboy, rob@rar, thanks loads for the heads up, I could have been very stuck.

They problem is traveling with my laptop and a Video camera, both expensive items not ones I'd be willing to let the baggage handlers near.

Just out of interest, I'm getting the Dakine Sequence, does anyone know if this will fit a laptop and a video camera?
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
buckers, can you borrow/buy a case which is just within the size regulations (I have one of those little wheel-on cases) and then pack the Dakine backpack into your hold luggage? I always take my laptop and often take a camera or camcorder in my wheel-on case and there's still loads of room for other stuff without going over the size limit for hand luggage (they seem less concerned about the weight limit on BA).
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
No, as I'm going out for the season I'm only taking stuff I'm gonna use, and I don't have one of those trolly-dolly cases.

But I am flying with BA so hopefully everything will fit in the Sequence pack and I'll be OK with the weight. If not I'm sure I'll be doing some anxious posting Thursday night/Friday morning before my flight!
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
buckers, I'm sure you could find use for a trolly-dolly case if you're out for the season. Attach snowblades to it, et voila: mini toboggan. You'll be the envy of your resort!

Have a great season Smile
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
rob@rar, interesting. I will definitely be keeping that in mind, I'm sure I'll somebody will have a case.

Watch out for the video!
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
horizon, My mate, mentioned above, travelled with 4 sets of skis in his big Dakine bag. This was on BA.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I'm on Ryanair. I guess I just need to act nonchalant and wield the skibag as if all it contains is one pair of short touring skis wink
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
horizon, You'll just need to watch the weight, my mate got hit with £200 excess baggage travelling the same way on Ryanair Shocked

snowHead
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Sage, thanks for the encouraging words Laughing

Our planning might involve a standby snowboard bag as 2x£15 is still better.

But I don't think the weight will be ridiculous (for a moment I thought I was on TGR and was about to write "redonkulous"). My touring setup plus wife's skis plus a binding-less snowboard...fingers crossed.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy