Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Anyone been/going to this atomic boot camp thingy?

Poster: A snowHead
Can't sit around in good old Drugby any longer – I need to see some decent snow (and not the half inch we had on Sunday night!!) or I'll go bonkers.. so out comes Mr. Plastic Bank Card...

Any boarders taking advantage of the Atomic Boot Camp in Tignes over the next few weeks? I can't be @rsed to trawl through all the drivel the double-plankers are saying on the main thread – thought I may get some sense out of you lot instead!! Smile Sounds like a great deal and with decent snow in Tiges at the mo, it seems rude not to take advantage of such a good deal.

I'm looking at the 10th - 13th to go out (to miss the weekend crowds) but just wodnering if there are any boarders who'd be out there who may want to hook up? Will be taking Mrs. Spesh to get her away from the drudgery that is her job and to make it a bit of a pre-Xmas getaway before I try and surprise her with a Birthday trip in January. Plus, the snowpark on the glacier sounds interesting Very Happy
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Has to be said, last time i looked at Atomic's 'Smurfboard' range it was pretty good.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
There's not much availability I think. There was a post which said how many spaces they had left before the whole thing comes to an end, but it was in one of those threads populated by loads of double-plankers so you might just have to gird your loins and go take a little look...
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
rob@rar, no offence intended... Very Happy

Have an e-mail waiting to be answered by the Mountainsun peeps - hopefully there will be space.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
rob@rar, do you remember where that thread was?
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Specialman, if you are unable to find any spaces through Mountainsun which suit, I've got a room going spare on 25-28 Nov (Sunday to Wednesday). See the following thread if those dates are any good for you: http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=32102&highlight=

Good luck - the snow looks set to be great snowHead
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
snowshine, sounds good but unfortunately, it means my missus would have to take a day off work, which at where she works, is like finding a pile of rocking horse pooh!!!
Cheers for the offer though and looking forward to hearing about what it's like when you get back.
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
SMALLZOOKEEPER, the atomic boards do look really nice esp the dreamraider.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
snowshine, found spaces but no transfers left. looks like a hire car or inextricably large po-go sticks!!
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Specialman, car hire seems to be a reasonable enough way of doing things but it is a 3 hour drive. It will work for us since it fits in better with the flights we've managed to book.

But I love the sound of the po-go sticks!!
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Specialman, I'll be there 10-12 Dec on my 2 planks if you can lower yourself for a bit of a whizz around with a skier then i'm up for that if the dates overlap and you do manage to get over for it
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Atomic_Mick, cheers mick. It's looking like a £500+ trip now, what with car hire, flights, fuel, and the figuring in parking at East Mids or Luton. If I coudl ahve got on the transfer bus I'd book it right now but it looks like I'll have to miss out. gutted.
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Specialman, I think another boot camp is in the offing for later in the season see the Dawn Chorus thread Very Happy
See details of dates and prices here http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?p=769460#769460
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
boredsurfin, cheers for the heads up. That might be better for me money-wise. Plus it means I can come back from Trois Valllees at the end of March and then head out there just a few weeks later.
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
BF and I are heading out next thursday night on boards not skis! WOOO cant wait! we're getting a hire car - so PM if you have a change of heart and you might be able to squeeze into our wagon!
ski holidays
Nadenoodlee, cheers
snow report
Specialman wrote:
boredsurfin, cheers for the heads up. That might be better for me money-wise. Plus it means I can come back from Trois Valllees at the end of March and then head out there just a few weeks later.

No problem wink
ski holidays
Full Details including low prices now in the Atomic thread Very Happy

http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?p=769460#769460
snow report
boredsurfin, what are you doing in the snowboarding section AGAIN??
latest report
I mean Thursday 29th just to be clear- Im Marrakech-ing this weekend
snow conditions
Mouth wrote:
boredsurfin, what are you doing in the snowboarding section AGAIN??

Sorry - I can't resist telling people about the bargain prices to be had at the Atomic boot camp in Tignes, it's such good value Toofy Grin
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy