Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Tignes

Poster: A snowHead
Hi all,

I'll be in Tignes all season, pretty close actually to a fellow snowhead, George1. If anyone happens to be out that way be sure to let us know and we'll have a ski! Enjoy the snow!

Ben
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I'm staying with george_1. When you out there mate?

Very Happy
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
bensley, going out for the atomic boot camp - skiing 8th/9th/10th Dec Very Happy have a great season
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
bensley, I am off out there on Saturday Very Happy first ski holiday for 5 years. Embarassed hopefully no one will laugh when I go splat rolling eyes

Have a great season snowHead
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
bensley, Can't wait to see you mate, Will be a good one!

pippivixen, How long you staying?
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
george_1,

Any chance of a few Pork Pies & some Mince Pies, i have eaten all my stock rolling eyes rolling eyes
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
george_1 I am going for the Atomic Boot Camp, fly out on Saturday and ski (hopefully!!) Sunday to Tuesday snowHead if my knees survive, I may be tempted back later in the season.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
stewart woodward, I'll get on it. I need to bring myself a few thousand pork pies anyway Toofy Grin
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
stewart woodward, what sort could you be tempted with? snowHead
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Mosha Marc wrote:
stewart woodward, what sort could you be tempted with? snowHead

Variety is the spice of life - so any of Mr Lodges pies would be good. Good wholesome food from Gods county Laughing
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Mosha Marc, stewart woodward, If only I could get to holmfirth....

I should be able to get weegmans in otley which are the best I've ever tried...
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Hi bensley and george_1. We'll be out in early April so will meet up wtih you then.

bensley, what job did you get or are you "ski-bumming"?
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Spikyhedgehog - I'm driving down on the 13th Dec, hoping to do it all in 1 day from London.

Nick L - I've decided to just be a ski bum, although if my money runs out too quickly I might have to get something to tide me over.

Can't wait, its only a few weeks away now, still got to sort out a few bits like travel insurance.

Lets hope I can remember how to ski when I get there!

george_1
- We've got to be hitting some big kickers switch by Christmas mate!
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
bensley, I'll be doing that before you even get out there snowHead I leave on monday! Very Happy We're taking 3 days though...
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Unless I drink lots and lots of redbull and soldier on.

Very Happy
snow report
Spikyhedgehog, You'll have to drink it before we get to france, apparently taurine is banned over there...........
snow report
The fiends!
snow report
Stinky french!

We could load up our respective cars with redbull disguised as ski gear and then start our own "import / export" business when we're out there!!!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy