Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Skitopia.com

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I have done a search on here and found a little information, but wonder if anyone could help with my questions:

Has anyone gone on holiday with them and how did you find them?

Do they discount their holidays last minute or not (I am thinking 2/3rd week in January)?

Any other comments gratefully received.

Thanks guys.

Hannah
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I have not gone on holiday with them but I have spoken to people who have. They enjoyed their holiday but found the accomodation rather basic. They do have a certain reputation; I personally would have to think twice before going with them.
They do discount, January should be very cheap.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks John - I am curious as to what kind of "certain reputation" exactly! PM me if you'd rather!

Hannah
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hannah,

time your going is ideal for cheap, last minute drops.

Also try IGLU they sell a lot of holidays from other operators who don't want to be seen to discount their own holidays
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy