Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Davos in April?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I've been asked if I could help on a trip to Davos in mid April next year.

It seems very late Confused - on a typical year, what would the availability of skiing be like then?

I am a little concerned that there may not be much and that the lower runs and the links to the outlying villages will have disappeared Confused

Is it worth going there then?
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I have done Parsenn in late April before and there was plenty still open. We could also ski back down to the village allbeit on very heavy snow. That was 1999 mind. At altitude though it won't be a problem. These places close because of lack of interest not lack of snow.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Ray Zorro, I have also been to Davos in April and funnily enough it was also 1999, I can confirm that the snow cover was excellent (but it was everywhere) If I remember correctly it was the 8th April when we left. All the surrounding resorts were fully open. I'm scheduled to be back there this season, but several weeks earlier.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Ray Zorro, I did a day in Davos in 2006 (mid April) and it was one of the best day's skiing ever. There was 6' of powder and no one around. It was pssible to ski down into Klosters and Davos from Parsenn.

The only areas that were open were Parsenn and Jacobshorn....although I'm led to believe that they are the two biggest/best areas.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Early April this year was fine, even though the area hadn't been over-endowed with snow throughout the season
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy