Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

iPod protective casing

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
1st time I skied, my glasses protective casing cracked at the hinge and I’m pretty sure the glasses inside stayed just one more fall away from meeting the same fate.

I’d like to take my ipod skiing this year so was wondering if anyone has advice on any shock resistant cases?
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
lvmcastro, welcome to snowheads. what's an i-pod?
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
lvmcastro, Welcome to snowHeads.

A glasses case?
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I have the video 60 gig and have had since it came out, £300 seems like alot of money to crack (WHY HAVE THEY COME DOWN IN PRICE SO MUCH!!!) and i've fallen and never had a problem, just need to be carefull it doesnt freeze up in the cold!
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Quote:

WHY HAVE THEY COME DOWN IN PRICE SO MUCH

Because all the suckers have now bought one and they won't sell any to the rest of us until they stop being silly.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Lizzard, Santa brought me it, i'm sorry you feel compelled to suggest that I am a "sucker".

Merry Chirstmas

Ross
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Rossfra8, I merely answered your question. These gadgets are overpriced on release because people who 'have to' have the latest stuff are prepared to pay over the odds for the privilege. Once the manufacturers have mopped up all the early adopter trade, the price drops.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I suggest you mock the big red guy with the white beard.

Hope it rains in France.

Happy skiing!
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
I've got a hard plastic case with o hole for the dial - not sure what brand but bought it cheaply in curry's. TK maxx has the same one in at the moment for £5.
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Rossfra8, well, if you didn't buy it why are you being so defensive? And it's far too cold here for it to rain. NehNeh
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Damn you, I think you are in for an excelent season aswell! snowHead I am very protective of those I love and could not live without!
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
After posting here went looking and this is the best I found so far,

http://www.uspatriotstore.com/ProductInfo.aspx?productid=I1010

If you know of a better one I can buy online I want to know about it.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy