Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Swiss snow conditions

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
nessy, as the subject, I think that would be fraud!!

davejsy, Chris Brookes, Hurtle, thanks, I will pass them on to the visitor that took them - with snow and weather like that it is not too hard!
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
On the ground report from Zermatt.
It's chucking it down. Started about 3 hours ago and looks to be in for the day. About 3 inches settled in the village so far. Will be having an early night tonight. Been up to Gornegrat this morning but visability was really poor so hence I'm in Potters bar writing this. Very Happy
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
From the Schweizer Mittelland - not in a bar but the office looking out of the window unfortunately - it is snowing above 1100m and has been for the last 6 hours with 60cm forecast by the weekend.

Big skis in the shop getting some TLC and a coat of wet snow wax in anticipation of another glorious weekend's deep snow antics...
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
minx wrote:
On the ground report from Zermatt.
It's chucking it down. Started about 3 hours ago and looks to be in for the day. About 3 inches settled in the village so far. Will be having an early night tonight. Been up to Gornegrat this morning but visability was really poor so hence I'm in Potters bar writing this. Very Happy

Thanks for the report Minx. Out there with the family on Saturday and wondering whether it was falling as snow or rain. Web cams don't show much sticking at resort level but seems to be a gale higher up. Also some of the higher cams looked like they had rain on them even though the temps were supposed to be well below zero. Let's hope it quietens down
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
just got back from Laax.
Not my fav resort, has never been, tooo flat, but the park is good.
HOWEVER
we had so much snow on wed and thurs it was an epic day. Didn't ride much of the mountain as there was no need to venture much off the two faces we did. boob high pow in places, thigh high in others. Trees and under lifts. Totally awesome day, one of the top ten this season.

My mate came 2nd in the womens slope style and the boy did good.

snow conditions still good when i left but slushy down below.
see you next april Laax
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Quote:

boob high pow in places

so variable then... Very Happy
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Frosty, no my boobs stay in the same place or did all day thursday
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Davos Sunday 6th April 9am - chucking it down, 10 cm laid yesterday but I would think atleast 30+ today, temperatures very cold and snow is settling at town level.
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Glorious snow conditions in Klosters this weekend - but no visibility out of the trees - and another night of snow last night. Village has lots of snow also but huge wet flakes that will make the run down to Gotschna pretty slow. The lift closes on 13th (Sunday) which is criminal... Apparently the timings are dictated by when Easter falls not when the snow disappears, sounds pretty Swiss to me.

Home has seen yet another foot fall overnight and the sun is just peering out. Shame I have to work in Blighty this week...
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Powderhound, I've decided to make a last minute trip to Flumserberg tomorrow until friday, its looks MEGA on the web cam this morning, -4 and sunny. its a shame they close next wednesday too. What time do the lifts in Klosters open ? Is it 8am ?
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
7.45 - 8 am for the Gotschna. Flumserberg looked good as we drove past it yesterday pm, although the snow will be heavy lower down My wife is planning to ski at Klosters on Wednesday if she can get out of a meeting at work. I'll PM her contact details...
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Just returned from a four day trip to Flumserberg. Great conditions really, only wednesday was a slushy day in the afternoon and I quit at 2pm but there is plenty of snow round, no bare patches at all. I saw a maximum of 30 skiers on each day, probably less, in the entire resort, it was GLORIOUS. Most seemed to be Brits not Swiss and on day trips from Zurich.

Not sure this is at all helpfull as they close tomorrow. This is a shame as there is plenty of snow to keep piste skiing until the end of the month and itscold again there now (-1 ish)

Powderhound, How was Klosters for Mrs PH ??
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Frosty, She had a great day despite the less than perfect weather.Another 30-40 cm forecast this week and most places closed already... We're off to Verbier!
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Finished this season today where it started in Flumserberg more or less 5 months ago. Still loads of snow as there always seems to be when Flumsi closes. Quite cold and barely going slushy at lunchtime, I got back to a lovely sunny warm day at home and am now happy to forget about snow for a couple of months:)
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy