Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Snow sports on TV

Poster: A snowHead
Some skiing on 4 on Sunday
Some luge and snowboarding on Eurosport Sat & Sun
Its a start folks NehNeh
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Garfield, Hooray Very Happy
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
but for those who perhaps chose to record it this morning and watch later, Eurosport did their usual classic and showed the programme 15 minutes late rolling eyes
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hugh Jarse, I always set it to record the programme either side as well.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Elizabeth B, just for Eurosport or generally for everything? we're thinking about getting Sky+ but that means recording a whole programme as I dont think you can set recording times like "old fashioned" video recorders. perhaps someone who has Sky+ could confirm that.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Yes you can record on a timer - choose your channel and set the times. Can't say I 've ever used it but I'm sure it works ok. Its in the settings menus somewhere (easy enough to find)
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
It's about time
- the papers all show skiing on British eurosport, but we cant get it...
Sad
Is British eurosport only available outside uk?
skiqueen2
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Hugh Jarse, just for eurosport. I have sky+ and it is possible to do an "old fashioned" manual set, however I usually just set it to record the 3 programmes and then ff through. You can always delete them if you don't need them.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
skiqueen2, British Eurosport is what you get here on sky.
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Hugh Jarse, Sky+? thats sorted out your christmas present then Little Angel
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
katiebeagle, well if youre offering, I'll have Sky HD please Laughing
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
any one watch the racing this morning on C4 ? I thought Chemmy was all grown up and much more serious since an interview I saw last year when she appeared a bit giggly, real shame about losing a ski half way down.
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Frosty, Yeah saw it and thought the same too Smile

It's nice to see a bit of info on the racers especially our hopefuls like Chemmy, deffinately good to see how her off slope training is going Toofy Grin

I would think theres a budding presenter there when she hangs up the competition skis wink
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Live Alpine Skiing
Coverage of the latest World Cup meeting of the season from Panorama, Canada, featuring the first leg of the women's giant slalom. Italy's Denise Karbon took the spoils in the first giant slalom of the campaign and will be looking to build on that performance against the likes of Julia Mancuso and Kathrin Zettel
Saturday 24th November at 17:00 GMT on british Eurosport

Live Alpine Skiing
World Cup: Panorama: Coverage of the latest World Cup meeting of the season from Panorama, Canada, featuring the first leg of the women's slalom. This is the second slalom race of the new campaign, with the competitors aiming to succeed Austria's Marlies Schild as individual champion in this discipline
Sinday 25th November 17:00 on Eurosport 2

Last edited by You know it makes sense. on Mon 19-11-07 14:20; edited 2 times in total
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Could a nice MOD make this thread sticky please please ??
snow report
boredsurfin wrote:
Could a nice MOD make this thread sticky please please ??
Hope that's not a reference to our Chemmy! Embarassed
latest report
... she has a new website with handy screensavers etc... http://www.chemmyalcott.com/
ski holidays
Got the missus to wake me up for C4's skiing on Sunday mirning and managed to catch about a minute of the action as my hangover made me either sleep or have to hide my head under a pillow. Sod's law!!
latest report
Bode Swiller wrote:
... she has a new website with handy screensavers etc... http://www.chemmyalcott.com/

Impressive team behind her, dispels the British ski team image of doing it all on a wing and a prayer Very Happy
snow report
boredsurfin, It's Team Chemmy and you'll note she's now Chemmy Alcott TM which suggests they've gone for trademark registration of her name... presumably for things like clothing etc etc. Just hope she can pull off the results.
latest report
Bode Swiller, Very Happy
latest report
Renry wrote:
Live Alpine Skiing
Coverage of the latest World Cup meeting of the season from Panorama, Canada, featuring the first leg of the women's giant slalom. Italy's Denise Karbon took the spoils in the first giant slalom of the campaign and will be looking to build on that performance against the likes of Julia Mancuso and Kathrin Zettel
Saturday 24th November at 17:00 GMT on british Eurosport

Live Alpine Skiing
World Cup: Panorama: Coverage of the latest World Cup meeting of the season from Panorama, Canada, featuring the first leg of the women's slalom. This is the second slalom race of the new campaign, with the competitors aiming to succeed Austria's Marlies Schild as individual champion in this discipline
17:00 on Eurosport 2

Renry, which day is that?
ski holidays
OK, got it... Laughing

its on the following Sunday along with more Live Alpine. My planner of Sky is now on its second page Shocked
latest report
sorry [b]Hugh Jarse[/b lol], , now edited
snow conditions
boredsurfin wrote:
Impressive behind on her

I agree Very Happy
snow conditions
Link below for Snowsports on TV, updated weekly by SCGB
http://www.skiclub.co.uk/skiclub/news/story.asp?intStoryID=4564

Saturday 24 November

Live Alpine Skiing
World Cup: Panorama: Coverage of the latest World Cup meeting of the season from Panorama, Canada, featuring the first leg of the women's giant slalom. Italy's Denise Karbon took the spoils in the first giant slalom of the campaign and will be looking to build on that performance against the likes of Julia Mancuso and Kathrin Zettel
17:00 on Eurosport

Live Alpine Skiing
World Cup:
Lake Louise: Coverage of the World Cup meeting from Lake Louise, Canada, featuring the first men's downhill race of the season. Didier Cuche took the title in this discipline last year and the Swiss star will be aiming to send out a warning to his rivals that he means business once again
18:30 on Eurosport

Live Alpine Skiing
World Cup: Panorama: Further coverage of the latest World Cup meeting of the season from Panorama, Canada, featuring the second leg of the women's giant slalom, where Chemmie Alcott is competing for Great Britain
20:00 on Eurosport

Sunday 25 November

Alpine Skiing
World Cup:
Lake Louise: Highlights of the World Cup meeting from Lake Louise, Canada, featuring the first men's downhill race of the season. Didier Cuche took the title in this discipline last year and the Swiss star will be aiming to send out a warning to his rivals that he means business once again
11:00 on Eurosport

Live Alpine Skiing
17:00 on Eurosport 2

and as for Chemmy, she does have an impressive behind on her and you wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating crackers! wink
snow report
Quote:

you wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating crackers!
For reasons of variable regional slang clarification.... what kind of crackers? Shocked I can see the headline now... Chemmy Alcott Ate My Underpants
snow conditions
Eewww Sad
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Bode Swiller, Laughing
cream crackers, not under crackers
ski holidays
rich., That is The. Best. Link. Ever.

Thank You!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

The Chemmy one's good, too, mind you.
ski holidays
www.tvgenius.co.uk - enter whatever you want to watch - skiing, snowboarding and it gives you a list !
ski holidays
Smile Smile Smile
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy