Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Skihotel Galzig - St Anton - Anyone stayed there?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi, has anyone stayed in the Galzig hotel in St Anton (next to the Galzig lift station) ? Looking for any views on what it is like? Thanks for any feedback, Nigel.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
nigels, I usually look on tripadvisor. I found your hotel on there with 2 reviews

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g190442-d599882-Reviews-Skihotel_Galzig-Tirol_Austrian_Alps.html
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
It is a new designer Hotel (about 2-3 yrs old ) Heard no complaints. It has a roof top Sauna with outdoor chill balcony.

http://skihotelgalzig.at/01/e-rooms-04.htm
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hi
Long time viewer (sponging advice) First time to write on the site

Stayed in the Galzig for a long weekend last April, and have to recommend it.

A new 'designer' hotel thus everything looked and felt class and considered from design, interiors, decor, sauna areas etc. [Been an architect, I appreciated that]

The service was good as well, friendly etc, and they did an early breakfast for us at about 6.30 prior to catching Ryanair back. Left with the warm glow of breakfast.

Got a weekend or late season deal which left it not too expensive for the quality experienced. Will be back.

Looking for something similar in Ischgl

Michael
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
mochal, stanton, thanks for the info guys. It looks pretty good, but quite pricey so have settled on something a little more downmarket in the Nassaerin area at about half the cost. Hotel Garni DR. OTTO MURR, either of you know it? Last time we were in St Anton stayed in the Post which is brilliant, but for Christmas week understandably premium rate. Anyway all booked now so can t wait till 22nd Dec. Yahoo!!
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
nigels wrote:
mochal, stanton, thanks for the info guys. It looks pretty good, but quite pricey so have settled on something a little more downmarket in the Nassaerin area at about half the cost. Hotel Garni DR. OTTO MURR, either of you know it? Last time we were in St Anton stayed in the Post which is brilliant, but for Christmas week understandably premium rate. Anyway all booked now so can t wait till 22nd Dec. Yahoo!!

I know it ,never stayed there. Certainly nothing like the Post but to be honest I prefer smaller family Garnis/Pensions.
Muur is one of the oldest familys in town , the family has houses/businesses all over the valley.

http://www.hotel-murr.at/index.php?de_index

Its actually on Dorfstrasse which officially is St Anton and an easy 5min walk to the pedestrian zone.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy