Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

We're so proud...............

Poster: A snowHead
...........oh yes we are, you guys have made a big difference to the future. Green is clean. Skiing has come of age, about time. Who cares about the W/C? the mountain is where it's at. Laughing
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
SMALLZOOKEEPER wrote:
...........oh yes we are, you guys have made a big difference to the future.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Pray, tell us more...
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
SMALLZOOKEEPER, Yes but it would have been so different if Cueto's foot had been ruled not in touch.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Do you think he composes these late-night emails while sitting next to (delete as applicable):

a) a few cans
b) a few bottles
c) a small plastic bag with pills/powder
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
hbunny, I have deleted none
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Sorry, i was buzzing from excitement having comeback from some intense meetings in Italy, the kinda stuff i've dreamed of being involved in. I'll fill in the blanks as soon as Naked and i can have its content validated and varified. But it would seem that we (ski boot industry) have new standards in place for the industry and Green policy is very much on the agenda. Otherwise it's all about Rando/Freeride boots becoming one, i can't see 'Skiboots' as we know them being around or as dominant in years to come, my vision being shared by the manufacturers (or vice versa ). Plus i'm getting close to designing ski boots, very exiting. Very Happy

You guys or should i say, Internet Forums were heavily mentioned and are a valueable tool for the manufacturers to gauge the markets.
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
SMALLZOOKEEPER,

Who needs drugs then, with all that going on....!!!!

Sounds great, so I look forward to Endo mk ll next year..?

Still gonna pop by and might check out what you have as demo skis, in Jan...and I need some technical pants..probably, as mine are too big...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and they still have tags on...grrrrr
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
SMALLZOOKEEPER, Congrats Wink are you gonna call the models NZK and SZK
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
JT, Endo MKII will be called Radion. wink
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
plectrum, No, but ZOOKEEPING will become very closely associated Skiing. Toofy Grin
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
SMALLZOOKEEPER, Good Man ! Toofy Grin Very Happy
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
I can see it now
The Small Cant
The Naked Flex

what else can we expect from this profound operation?
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
I see the profanity filter missed the Small Cant entirely.
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
SnowHot, .... Laughing Laughing Laughing
snow report
Mosha Marc wrote:
I see the profanity filter missed the Small Cant entirely.

BernardC wrote:
SnowHot, .... Laughing Laughing Laughing

Sometimes I can't help myself. Wink

My signature line never occurred to me when I posted that, but it could lend to the post Shocked
latest report
SMALLZOOKEEPER wrote:
JT, Endo MKII will be called Radion. wink

So should I wait another year ?
ski holidays
fatbob, No, infact the Endorphine will remain unchanged. The Radion will be a new concept filling the space between Axon and Megaride.
latest report
SMALLZOOKEEPER,

good, haven't wasted my money.. wink snowHead

I now need to get my Mantra's ramped up with Dukes... Laughing
latest report
JT wrote:
SMALLZOOKEEPER,

good, haven't wasted my money.. wink snowHead

I now need to get my Mantra's ramped up with Dukes... Laughing

Has Mr I'll never buy my own skis cos I don't want to carry then on the trains been out spending, pray tell Smile

cheers,

greg
latest report
kitenski,

that did make me laugh....... have been thinking about this and the truth is, I'm undecided atm.

On the one hand, I'll miss exploring some new skis..and that is assuming you don't spoil your day/holiday by not being able to get something decent..... I ended up with Supernoodles last year..FFS...... and miss out of great hardpack railers, like the Spark, but then on the other, I'll have a ski that I can actually get to live with...and have to look after.

I had some great skis last year...... Mantras, all vintages, Spark and some BD's and then lesser successful triers like the Outlaw which didn't work that great in LG...don't know why, to a too short B3 and the Blue streaks of pap called supernoodles.

I must have tried about 10 different skis last year...????

On my list this year are the two above and maybe the Thunder and Enforcer. I want to try DP pro's as well.

The deciding factor might well be how I like the Duke in action as I didn't aquire the taste of freeride pluses last year..

Decisions, decisions.
ski holidays
JT wrote:
I'll miss exploring some new skis..and that is assuming you don't spoil your day/holiday by not being able to get something decent..... I ended up with Supernoodles last year..FFS......

That is what did it for me, spent 2 nights in La Plagne going from shop to shop trying to find what I wanted one year, didn't really end up with what I wanted, and had a very average day out on some badly tuned skis!

cheers,

Greg
snow conditions
kitenski,

La Plagne did for me as well....altho I stuffed up with the SN's in SC as well.... went everywhere at Plan central and they had nothing of interest at all so got a 170 something B3..and then promptly got wiped out on the piste trying to find the guys.

This year, I don't expect that problem in Chamonix or Grimentz as I know the shop there and what they have.... LG has a good shop as well as the BD test centre, so it is just when I go over to BSM... I wouldn't think I'd struggle and I am prepared to walk around the shops, but how much time do you want to take...

And with the best will in the world, you can hold people up sometimes. How are your plans for a Swiss day or two out..? hope you can make that..
snow report
JT wrote:
kitenski,
How are your plans for a Swiss day or two out..? hope you can make that..

Interesting that La Plagne was the problem for both of us...

Ref Swiss day or so out, just agreed the meeting 21st Jan, in the diary, so about to change the flights now Smile
snow report
kitenski,

Cool Cool Cool
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy