Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

snowHeads stickers - how many would you buy?

At 30p each + postage, how many snowHeads stickers would you buy?
None
11%
 11%  [ 9 ]
7%
 7%  [ 6 ]
24%
 24%  [ 19 ]
32%
 32%  [ 26 ]
13%
 13%  [ 11 ]
6%
 6%  [ 5 ]
3%
 3%  [ 3 ]
Voted : 67
Total Votes : 79

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Thanks very much Pete Very Happy
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
In case you missed my edit try http://www.internic.net/whois.html for .com .org etc. Then follow the listed "whois" to get more information.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Pete Horn, try www.allwhois.com - seems to work quite well.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Wasn't me who was asking really but Lorraine. http://www.allwhois.com looks good though, thanks for pointing it out, I'll use it in future if I need. Lorraine - use it, it's a one stop does all site. ("Does what it says on the tin.")
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
thanks Pete
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
lbt wrote:
oh, no you don't.
No playing 'lets ignore the thread and let it slip quietly off the page' Wink

Know the feeling Wink See my post of nearly 48hrs ago,appealing for a bit of help to push this thing along.Guess what,silence Puzzled People;get behind this now or watch it die.

Done my bit-over to you!!
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
As the originator of the thread, I should say that (unfortunately) I'm not in a position to organise sticker production as I'm off to Val thorens in under two weeks - for five months Madeye-Smiley . Howver, with indicative demand for over 1100 stickers, I hope someone will be able to make some progress on this.

Is anyone (admin?) ?
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Anyone working on this and if so where is the project at?
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
cmon i want sum stickers Very Happy
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Boardski wrote:
Anyone working on this and if so where is the project at?
Masque was up at david@trax's place last week, think he's back in UK now/soon? Said he'd try to take another look at the printing costs when he got back..... don't know whether admin's had a chance to do anything about it Question
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Every now and then I address it briefly and get stuck.
Last week, I found someone who seemed good then, upon discussion, he [surprisingly] honestly warned me that the vinyl they used in their stickers tended to crack and peel at temps a few degrees below 0.

So, another criterium to check every time rolling eyes
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
So what are the criteria?

snowHead Design ?
snowHead Dimensions ?
snowHead Shape ?
snowHead number of colours?
snowHead material - Vinyl
snowHead low temp stability ? - As long as it lasts a few months do we care? Bumper sticker seem to last in every condition
snowHead Fade resistant ? - As long as it lasts a few months do we care? Bumper sticker seem to last in every condition
snowHead Quantity - 0.5K, 1K, 10K ?
snowHead Timeline?
snowHead target unit cost ?
snowHead Margin to Snowheads - 40%, 50%?????

Anything else?

Surely a blanket email to all printers with the above criteria (excluding the last 2 points but adding more if required) should be enough to get started?

Response required from potential suppliers

snowHead Printing costs - (related to qty no doubt)
snowHead Unit cost
snowHead lead time
snowHead future order costs

Anything else?

If the questions above can be answered and I can get a copy of the logo I will be happy to approach some printers. I have no contacts in this business but I'm happy to help out
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
tell me to shut up if you like....but i think wud be a nice touch if there woz a small bit of the bottom that says "posted by.........." and u can fill your name in in pen so we know if we see some stickers who posted it?

just an idea n e way
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy