Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Pamporovo

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Friends are going to Pamporovo this year they are total bgeinners anyone with info on the ski schools,skiing and apres ski Puzzled
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I went there about 16 years ago and I would say it was a good resort for beginners as they will be able to ski from the top of the mountain after a couple of lessons as there's a green run all the way down. Skiing was a bit limited for anyone more advanced than a beginner. I haven't any experience regarding ski schools, but I believe that they speak good English. It was very cheap back then but I'm sure that others who have been there more recently will advise on this.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
we went at new year , not a lot of snow but did best with what was there. Dont forget to buy a bell! and if using taxis agree a price before you get in, apres ski good, cheep beer and cheap food.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Thanks my friends are going at new year also is it a good resort for families. Do the slopes get that crowded didnt think it would be that popular but I guess its the cheap beer Very Happy
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Funnily enough it was New Year that I went and we paid £10 each for a New Year dinner party- what value for money. The hotel food during the week we were there was ok, but nothing special, but for the extra £10 we got a piping hot 5 course meal with as much as we could drink all evening. Smile

Must have been good as my youngest son was born 9 months later. Very Happy
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
We've been for the last few years to Pamporovo, and last year spent all winter there.

It is a great resort for beginners. Just ask at the ski school for an instructor - a two hour private lesson costs about £18. If you go in a group probably cheaper. Last season, a daily lift pass was £17-18 (only £12 after 12.30), and boot and ski hire £7-8 a day.

If you need anywhere to stay we've got a place available: http://www.holidaylettings.co.uk/rentals/pamporovo/41541
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Try looking here - bulgariaski.com. Most of the people on the forum have been going there for years. Razz

http://story.bulgariaski.com/Bulgaria+Ski+discussion/index.html
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Obviously each to their own. I went with a big group 2 years ago. They were of mixed abilitys from first timers to advanced. Half the group thought it was fine or good. Some have been back. But half would not go again. Lessons were poor and oversized, food was interesting and sometimes poor, prices not as cheap as everyone goes on about. Dubious mafia types floating around and hookers in the hotels. A few of us thought afterwards that we had spent nearly as much on that trip as we had done on french and swiss holidays with far better skiing. Have certainly done trips since to france cheaper than that one.

Just my opinion and I am happily aware that others think it will be great.

The only good thing to come out of it was my wife to be,

JP
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
justapurrin wrote:
Obviously each to their own. I went with a big group 2 years ago. They were of mixed abilitys from first timers to advanced. Half the group thought it was fine or good. Some have been back. But half would not go again. Lessons were poor and oversized, food was interesting and sometimes poor, prices not as cheap as everyone goes on about. Dubious mafia types floating around and hookers in the hotels. A few of us thought afterwards that we had spent nearly as much on that trip as we had done on french and swiss holidays with far better skiing. Have certainly done trips since to france cheaper than that one.

Just my opinion and I am happily aware that others think it will be great.

The only good thing to come out of it was my wife to be,

JP

Probably you shouldn't use the hooker service. Very Happy Toofy Grin
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy