Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Milton Keynes - Monday 15th November

Poster: A snowHead
If anyone's able to take some time off (or can throw a sickie Laughing ) Mr B & I are meeting with Linds and Homphomp at MK on the 15th November.
We're aiming to be on the slopes at about mid-day for a couple of hours, then will probably grab some food afterwards.

Anyone else able to join us?? snowHead
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
If only, but suspect they're going to make me work Sad

something to do with it not being a school holiday, apparently.... rolling eyes
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
If in the evening I would have loved to join but sadly no can do!!!
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
I might manage it (being self-employed). I'm going to a lecture by John Berger in the evening, but thats no problem.
When is the hour that they groom the slope? Its 6.00 at week-end but I have a feeling its a different time on weekdays.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
As things stand, I reckon I might well be able to make that. Hope to see you then.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
snowball & Mark Hunter snowHead

snowball... I'm not too sure about the grooming times during the day, but on the previous lunch time meet Linds, Mark & I had there, it didn't put a halt to our skiing at all Laughing
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Quote:

something to do with it not being a school holiday, apparently....

Sorry Austin 7 may be able to get an evening ski in before I go on the 28th. snowHead

As far as I am aware they do not bash the slope in the day during the week.
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I just checked, they now bash at 6.00 every day.
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Is this still on?
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
snowball, Yes indeedy....hope to see you there!
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
I am still going, I make that 6 if you join us Snowball.
Michelle+1, Homphomp, Mark H and me snowHead
Went over last night for a quick whizz and they have replaced all the skis with new Salomon ones Very Happy
About 12ish on Monday?
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
I'm fairly sure I can go.
Are they letting people on the jumps? Are there any Jumps?
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Snowball, There was a couple of jumps and a few rails out but most were netted off.
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Make that seven Linds,
Looks like I'll be coming up with Mark.
Now where are my boots Puzzled
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Be great to meet you, Snowplough! snowHead
ski holidays
Quote:

Make that seven Linds,

Snowplough be nice to meet you but you do realise that if you are coming with Mark H you will have to do lunch with us as well? snowHead
latest report
Who's payin?
snow report
Slowplough, the newbie Puzzled Laughing Laughing
latest report
Michelle, I agree with that Laughing snowHead
snow report
Now, hold on there you guys. As far as I know - and austin7 clearly thinks so too - Monday is a regular posting day. So, if you lot bugg@r off to Milton Keynes, who's going to man the forum? Eh? Quite!
Unless you have all filled on the necessary form with the required 3 weeks notice, then I must inform you that none of you will be able to go on Monday. So there!
snow report
Dear Mr Jonpim

Further to your above post regarding the banning of a ski trip to Milton Keynes on Monday 15th November, I write to respectfully request that you allow my son, Mark, special dispensation to attend in spite of your ruling.

With the distinct lack of snow in the Alps and the rising nervousness about a potential snowless skiing trip to La Rosiere, he is becoming impossible to live with and his children are beginning to look uncomfortable in his presence when things start to turn ugly. His charming wife, Anne, is on the verge of moving to the spare room, so unreasonable is his behavior becoming.

He is also threatening to publicly spread some embarassing stories about me unless I write this letter! Oh, and by the way, I also have some leverage on you. I am sure you can see my point of view Smile

Do forgive me for using his log in to write to you, but not being a snow fiend myself, it seemed a waste of time joining your merry band.

Thank you for your time and I wait for your favourable response.

Yours sincerely

Mrs N M C Hunter
(Mother of Mark Hunter aged nearly 41)
snow report
Dear Nancy,
Thank you for your letter of Nov 13, 2004.
I fully understand that dealing with an unfortunate sufferer of Snow Addiction can be difficult and disrupting to family life, but you must not give up now. I understand there are now Snow Patches available to help your poor partner get through the worst.
For you and your son's sake I must reiterate my previous statement that your request for leave to go to Xscape is refused.
Yours sincerely
Jonpim (Mrs)
P.S. If those wonderful-looking vibrators are really going free I would be most happy to take them off your hands.
ski holidays
Mark Hunter, Jonpim, Laughing Laughing Laughing
snow report
Dear Mr Jonpim

You really don't seemed to have grasped the seriousness of your (under threat) position. Were these carefully obtained images to fall into the wrong hands, your career as a gasman may well be over. You may well be relegated into the pursuit of earning a living doing the sort of thing you were photographed doing last weekend! Either that or leave the country and join the Navy.

Now, we're reasonable people, and I'm sure you can see the sense in granting my son the pass he requires to enable the trip to Milton Keynes to go ahead (though why anyone would want so badly to go there is anyone's guess).

Yours etc

Mrs N M C Hunter

Ps. It's Nadine, not Nancy!
snow conditions
Quote:

though why anyone would want so badly to go there is anyone's guess).

It's the company he keeps there! snowHead

Mark Hunter, tell your mum to ignore what Mrs Jonpim said and just let you go Laughing
latest report
Dear Mrs Chunter,
Thank you for your letter. I appreciate that Mark can be stubborn and persistent, and that by lunchtime yesterday you had probably reached the end of your tether. I will treat your last letter as that of a parent under considerable stress.
You may be interested to know that the school does not concern itself with what staff get up to at weekends. In fact I understand pupils are rather impressed by stories of my prowess in the "ring" and parents are pleased that discipline is so good on the classroom.
I will be taking the register as usual at 08:30, and expect all members of the class to be present.
Yours sincerely
Jonpim HTML, phpBB, DDT(hons).
snow conditions
Meet at the coffee shop outside the snow entrance, next to Ellis Bingham... make sure we get the same ski times!!!
See you around mid-day! snowHead

...don't worry Guys, be thinking of you all at work NehNeh
ski holidays
Quote:

I will be taking the register as usual at 08:30, and expect all members of the class to be present

Dont wait for Mark, he will be packing up his ski boots to go to MK NehNeh
See you all later.
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
What a lovely day snowHead
2 hours skiing in the company of Homphomp, Michelle, Mark H, Snowplough, Snowball and Gray then a late lunch. Far better than going to work NehNeh
Problem with the pics (what a surprise) I have appealed to Alan Craggs good nature to put them on his site for me. Or I can email them to one of you?
Thanks for a lovely day do it again next year Laughing snowHead
snow report
Linds, I think Alan is away for a couple of days...
snow report
Linds wrote:

Thanks for a lovely day do it again next year Laughing snowHead

Just because you're off for the season, don't rub it in Evil or Very Mad Laughing Laughing

A great day again, everyone! As we said, Mr B & I are probably gonna be making another trip before we go out at Christmas, so I'll post the date when we know it!
latest report
A very enjoyable day out and a Happy Birthday to Linds. Have a great time away for the season - looking forward to hearing how it all goes.

Jonpim, I can only apologise for the antics of my mother, what with all those threats and stuff. Obviously there's no point in providing excuses like the car broke down on the way to class this morning, or my ISP pulled the plug again because my skiing cohorts have already dobbed me in (thanks very much).

When you say you are good around the ring, is this an up to date picture of you and what you meant? Or are you referring to another type of ring? Not that this has anything to do with it, of course, it's just a reference to birthdays, as mentioned earlier.

Anyway, apologies again Mrs J.
snow conditions
Linds, I think if you just register on Alan's site you can then post the pics, there's a special SnowHeads album.
snow report
I assume you know his site ( here if you don't).

If that doesn't work I already have two lots of photos on his site, my own photos and my dad's ski ones so I could add a third (or add to my first one)
latest report
snowball,
Managed to post pictures last time on the site Puzzled Alan has said he will do them when he gets back.
ski holidays
You should be able to do it yourself. Just log on and press manage pictures, then put them on one at a time. I think you need a separate file for each.
ski holidays
Pics from Monday are now on Cardiff site, thank you Alan snowHead
latest report
ie here .
(That one of me - what the hell was I doing! legs and arms everywhere. Embarassed
ski holidays
Oh, I just worked it out: it's at the top and I'm skating to get up speed. Phew!
latest report
Great photos Linds but what on earth am I looking at in the last one Puzzled
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy