Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Livigno Snow 2007/ 2008

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
4 days to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Blush
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Got back on the 22nd. It was snowing all day on the 21st and during much of the night (not massively heavily, but I reckon a good 12cms+). Not that there was much needed. The pistes are in excellent conditions and all those heading there over last weekend will be in for a treat.

There is an unusually cold wind blowing about which is keeping temperatures down. The downside is the wind chill factor and need to wrap up. The upside, excellent skiing throughout the day.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
JacquieCC wrote:
Hi Smickers,
Pizza and drink €10-€15 - if you shop in Livigno and eat in - the fruit and veg is really expensive whereas meat - all good quality as in a duty free resort it is a good seller, booze in general -is very cheap - there are lots of good reastaurants around the Marco's pub area where I presume you are staying - the Cenacolo, the Valtellina, the San Giovanni hotel is said to be good but I have never been in it (although the owner is my husbands cousin - never met him though as half the village are 'cousins'), Oblò is anothger good restaurnat and is handy for the disco Kokodì afterwards. One note about the disco - this will now shut at 02.00 as it is now illegal in Italy to sell alcohol after 02.00 unless on special license as in New yeras or a wedding. The Hotel Bivio has go t to be the best restaurant in town and also has a really good bar called the Kuhstall underneath (another cousin owns this!), then up near Marco's there is Daphne's bar, the Bellavista restaurant - I could just carry on and on but these are the ones that immediatley come to mind - especially if you are in groups they are not massive but big enough to have a good atmosphere whilst not seeming like a canteen.

Johnboy - for the period you are coming the San Giovanni would cost € 315 for 7 nights H/B or £224 - I presume you have just taken hotel and flight+transfer - hence if you add on the return transfer of €60 you might just make it with a Ryan air flight and have a few Euros to spare. If there are 8 of you you can also get a taxi which works out to €37,50 each way each a bit more expensive but may allow you to get one of those flights that cost €0.01 - I love them!
woow does your cousin really own kuhstall? i mean i went there and it is stupidly georgeous! i loved it =)
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
woow does your cousin really own kuhstall? i mean i went there and it is stupidly georgeous! i loved it =)
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
A short video clip from our trip in Livigno in January, including a few from the Natural Halfpipe on the Mottolino side.

http://youtube.com/v/bft4xhCaVl0
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy