Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Montalbert La Plagne 2007/2008

Poster: A snowHead
cockofthenorth, Where you bin?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
cockofthenorth wrote:
boredsurfin, Mouth, redrunmarcus, hello anybody there - anyone- heeellllllllllll00000000000000 -- can you hear me --- helllo- can you hear --anyone -- yes its me can you hear me hello - hhheeeeelllllllooooo- Toofy Grin Toofy Grin Very Happy Very Happy

Plug yer hearing aid in wink and your garden needs weeding again Toofy Grin
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
cockofthenorth, I 'm here coming to Harrogate next weeekend you there?
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hey cockahoop. Where you bin all summer long?

As boredsurfin, says yer grass needs cutting and windows need cleaning and you missed a hell of a lot of fun in MOntybear this summer including

a mountain top proposal
Boredsurfin buying the beers
Apres walking at 50's
Bruno and his arrows

Talk to us
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Mouth, tell you what that would of been a treat boredsurfin, buying the beers I would of flew over to mark that occasion Toofy Grin Toofy Grin anyway good to hear from you all been very busy over the summer, bookings are looking good for the forth coming season we have justed launched our new web-site (tell me what you guys think). If any of you guys would like to link give us a shout. redrunmarcus, Will be in harrogate next week give me a call we could go for afternoon tea at bettys!!! Very Happy Very Happy redrunmarcus, Haven't forgotten to sort out ur mate for the 1st 2weeks in jan will sort it.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
cockofthenorth, sent you an email to the website
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
cockofthenorth, Wow, that Price and availabilty page is a challenge! it's a bit too busy!
and how about adding a link to http://www.perso-laplagne.fr/index_ENG.html purely for the amount of information your guests may find useful Very Happy
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
cockofthenorth, will give you a ring Cool
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Mouth, Just sorting out our new mail system so will mail you back personally early next week Very Happy . Boredsurfing, Yep ur right does look a bit complicated but are sorting it to make it easier. Good to here from everybody - been bloddy busy as per. Looking forward to getting back to montybear but before hand we are going on a 12 day cruise in october to get some sun that we have missed over in this lovely climate of the UK!!.
My parents of over in montybear at the moment got them working in the garden to earn there keep!! weather not to good which hopefully is a sign for the winter coming soon!! Madeye-Smiley
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
cockofthenorth, great and look forward to hearing from you!
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowing up top snowHead
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
check the weather forecast for next week!!!! www.snowforecast.com Very Happy Very Happy
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Sorry its www.snow-forecast.com/resorts/la-plagne/6day/mid
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
cockofthenorth, well spotted. Not much good to you if you off on a cruise though! Toofy Grin
snow conditions
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
NO IT'S http://www.snow-forecast.com/resorts/La-Plagne/6day/bot snowHead snowHead
ski holidays
Mouth, yep but at this moment in time I will defo opt for the cruise Very Happy Very Happy
ski holidays
cockofthenorth, have fun....does anyone know when we can apply for season passes? Puzzled
ski holidays
redrunmarcus, usually around mid-October, APLP normally send details out then. Unless you are talking about staff passes of which I know nothing Toofy Grin
snow conditions
redrunmarcus, Boredsurfing, is normally up with the latest on ski passes and I rely on him to tell me when to apply!
snow report
Boredsurfing, APLP is the one .....have you worked out the 12 jour option and do you use it?
snow conditions
redrunmarcus, No he does the season pass as he will get 4 weeks in next season (tied to school hols unfortunately). The season pass is worth it at aorund 20 days skiing so he should be purchasing that for the family
snow conditions
...and free summer use throughout paradiski (had to pay for the funicular this summer!) as the APLP is an Annual Pass Very Happy
snow report
Mouth, 5, 2 at Christmas Very Happy
snow report
Boredsurfing, one at feb half term and the is it 2 at easter?
snow report
Mouth, Feb and only 1 at Easter, K needs to be back to revise, so I'm told by her and the school, even though they nearly have 4 weeks off!
So we have a week to squeeze in somewhere Toofy Grin
ski holidays
Boredsurfing, But how can you squeeze a week in if K can't take time out??
snow report
Mouth, Where there's a will..... Confused
snow report
Anyone know of accom available week of 21st FEb for 8 people?
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
redrunmarcus, I assume you have tried MH and Ski Amis
How about this? http://www.vieillemaison.net/description.htm

Just been reading the begining of this thread Very Happy (I clicked on the header by accident) Just the ski show and bonfire night and a couple of more weeks after that to get through Very Happy

I'll start a 2008/2009 thread with the first snowfall on the webcam as last year Very Happy Very Happy
ski holidays
I was wondering when you were planning on starting the new thread. Yes let's wait for the first real snow.
latest report
redrunmarcus wrote:
cockofthenorth, have fun....does anyone know when we can apply for season passes? Puzzled

Can someone let me know when these will be available. Looks like I will be out for the season but on the other side of the vanoise..hope it opens on time...

Would be great to meet up and share some runs..
snow conditions
bertie bassett, I think, therefore I maybe wrong Toofy Grin that they go on sale to the public at the begining of November, company and owners pass application forms are due out around now.
ski holidays
bertie bassett, yes they will certainly be plenty of us around to meet up. One of 2 SH are based in Montalbert for the season and several of us will be visiting about 5 times throughout Toofy Grin . Lets hope the big lift allows us to meet up!
ski holidays
Hello all. By way of introduction, have an aprt. in Les Granges, 2 doors down the corridor from Tone and Debs. MH "look after" it for most of the season. Have managed to get down there for a week with a few mates, early Jan, for the past 4/5 years. Trying to help out the local economy ! We will be back again, similar time next year. So, obviously, on behalf of myself and the others from Portland, apologies to any of you who may have been bumped into/had a drink spilt on them etc. by a carrot cruncher with a funny aaaaksent. Twould most probably have been one of us. Finally, a personal apology to Giles (I think). Back in Jan (this year, I think), who knows. Anyway, I was somewhat bladdered in L'Abr and talked AT him for what most have seemed hours to him, about complete nonsense. Giles, my sincerest apologies. Little Angel
Have enjoyed reading the posts on this part of the forum. Keep up the good work and, hopefully, we'll be able to meet up and have a few beers early next year. There will only be the 7 of us coming down. Hey ho.
ski holidays
ITS SNOWING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cool snowHead Laughing Smile Very Happy
snow report
http://www.snoweye.com/?page=fr-tarentaise&detail=montalbert&big=24
ski holidays
snowHead wink

http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=43796&highlight=
snow conditions
This thread is useless without pictures..

And besides that's a 1/2 useful 500th post..

snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy