Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Montalbert La Plagne 2007/2008

Poster: A snowHead
Mouth, on the terrase of la brev with a big juicy burger!
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Mouth wrote:
cockofthenorth, Here's to next.... can't type much as finger still strapped Toofy Grin

J says oh bless! Very Happy
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
cockofthenorth, Morning, last day of skiing today?
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
boredsurfin wrote:
Mouth wrote:
cockofthenorth, Here's to next.... can't type much as finger still strapped Toofy Grin

J says oh bless! Very Happy

Thanks to J!

Ooooh roll on next season is all I can say
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
boredsurfin, Mouth, fan dabbie dosie today, brilliant piste's conditions. very warm 16 to 17 degrees in montybear, but still so much snow in aime 2000 and above, there is no sign of grass anywhere even the red samba of the coqs down to plagne center which usually loses it early April is still full of snow, it is true they could stay open for maybe one more week. Anyway last day tomoz Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad and going trekking with captain Serge who knows where but still follow my leader !! rolling eyes Puzzled
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
cockofthenorth, Wow day out with Serge to end the season, does it get any better Toofy Grin Who's taking the tea Laughing
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
boredsurfin wrote:
cockofthenorth, Wow day out with Serge to end the season, does it get any better Toofy Grin Who's taking the tea Laughing

Tea??? You kidding?
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
boredsurfin, Got a pack of six beers in my ABS. perfect!! Toofy Grin
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
cockofthenorth wrote:
boredsurfin, Got a pack of six beers in my ABS. perfect!! Toofy Grin

So Sergy boy will have to bring the tea again Laughing
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
well come on then cockofthenorth, spill the beans on your last day please.
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Mouth, boredsurfin, yep great day off piste, spring snow and noboby about, great run down but a iccle problem accured half way down!!. I knackered my knee!!! Sad Blush . somehow I hit a hole (which was nicley hidden) in the snow my ski's stop but my body didn't, so got a really bad twist on my knee, Serge was calling for a heli but I said " no I eat yorkshire pudding!!" and skied back to monty bear on one ski. I am going to bourg for an x-ray today, as I wanted the swelling to go down before they had a looked at it. Anyway it was the last day perfect timeing!! bar that the last day was great. And as I am typing this the lift has been going with people on it with there ski's on!!!! hows that ???? Puzzled Puzzled . All is quite in montybear now All the workers have gone to sleep, mind you the Saturday was a busy one at the night club and la brev with all the workers 6 o'clock finish at the night club!!.
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
cockofthenorth, Oh poor you and the knee - let us know how you get on at hospital. Just as well it was last day of season eh?
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Mouth, back from bourg with a full knee brace!, a torn ligament, so a few sessions with a pyshio will do i think, could of been worse so I think I got of litely!! Smile . Cloudy & rain at the moment in quiet montybear.
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Spoken to COCKED UP KNEE and he sounds fine................ rolling eyes albeit with a stiff knee
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
redrunmarcus, Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing bet he can still down a pint pretty dam quick as always??
ski holidays
cockofthenorth, are you headed for home yet?
OR
redrunmarcus, Do you know when they are back.l
snow conditions
boredsurfin, On hols in may ....back in June for Clives wedding
ski holidays
redrunmarcus, Thanks Marcus, C+G have updated me as well Very Happy
latest report
snow report
redrunmarcus,
http://www.trinum.com/ibox/montalbert/Images/montalbert3.jpg

Very Happy

Last edited by Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do. on Fri 30-05-08 10:27; edited 1 time in total
snow report
boredsurfin, redrunmarcus, WHAT ARE YOU GUYS PLAYING AT?
latest report
Its so green ! how long before it looks normal again ? Laughing
snow report
Mouth, Trying to send us into a deep depression methinks Sad
ski holidays
DebbiDoesSnow, It stays green until Mouth, CockoftheNorth , and I and our respective family's have enjoyed our summer holidays there, (we go again in October half term to stock up the logs etc for the winter season) and then it can go back to whiteness snowHead
latest report
boredsurfin, phew ! only a few months then. What happens for you guys in the summer? do you just relax or do you go walking, biking etc?
latest report
DebbiDoesSnow, Walking, biking, swimming, lunching in Italy Very Happy (which involves driving up and over through La Rosiere Toofy Grin) Skiing in Tignes, shopping (I have 2 daughters!) and of course in the village there is mini golf, eating and drinking, Archery, Acro bungy, trampolines, table tennis, boules etc etc Very Happy and then of course there is just relaxing in the sun and chilling ........
We must start a summer thread nearer the time...
ski holidays
DebbiDoesSnow, and enjoy views like this whilst out day tripping ......
snow report
Sounds like good fun. Have just dug out my MB after 3 years in storage. Biking in real mountains sounds much more interesting & refreshing than down the canal path !
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
boredsurfin, Gorgeous pic.. where was that taken?
snow report
DebbiDoesSnow, yes me too and are planning to take our bikes to MB this summer!

Charli939, It is probably either near Tignes or Col de Rosalind? boredsurfin, will let us know
ski holidays
Charli939, Mouth, It's Tigness reservoir, behind the dam, the pic was taken on the way back down from skking the Glacier Very Happy
latest report
boredsurfin, I knew it! I will find another picture and post later. Let's keep this thread going throught summer eh? Toofy Grin
snow report
Mouth, We ought to start a summer thread in trips or resorts. This isn't really a snow report is it Laughing
latest report
boredsurfin, looks like Marcus has beat you to it!!
latest report
boredsurfin, Remember the golden rules... thou shalt not go on about interesting trips (upcoming or otherwise) in random areas of the site.... thou shalt not bump old threads to the top, just cos its fun (or someone's birthday) Toofy Grin wink

Great pic BTW... not jealous... not jealous at all Toofy Grin
snow report
Charli939, as top poster I don't think he bothers with the rules Toofy Grin Toofy Grin
snow report
Charli939,
Quote:

boredsurfin, Remember the golden rules... thou shalt not go on about interesting trips (upcoming or otherwise) in random areas of the site.... thou shalt not bump old threads to the top, just cos its fun (or someone's birthday)

Sorry Embarassed wink
ski holidays
boredsurfin, Take 10 of the best.. and forgiven! Twisted Evil

(And for gawds sake don't stop... we'd have nothing left to extract the urine from) Toofy Grin
ski holidays
Charli939, wink I'm still 'ere!
latest report
boredsurfin, Mouth, redrunmarcus, hello anybody there - anyone- heeellllllllllll00000000000000 -- can you hear me --- helllo- can you hear --anyone -- yes its me can you hear me hello - hhheeeeelllllllooooo- Toofy Grin Toofy Grin Very Happy Very Happy
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy