Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Snow in france apparently

Poster: A snowHead
according to Snow Forecast cold tempratures and snow showers for Montgenevre, COME ON!!!! SNOWBABY SNOW!!!

only 44 days till im there!

http://www.snow-forecast.com/resorts/Montgenevre.0to3top.shtml

From tonight for a whole day! doesnt have the amount expected though.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hmm, we reckon less than a cm of snow forecast for Montgenevre - sorry... but the forecasts are changing fast at the moment and the current storms may well push further South and West, so keep doing your snow dance!

There's also an overview of the snow forecast for French Ski Resorts - expect it to change a lot by tomorrow morning.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
The first quarter inch in the Tarentaise this morning...

David
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
I see La Rosiere is doing well.....17cm..not bad

Snowsure you heard it here first.... Very Happy Very Happy
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
It's snowing in Bourg d'Oisans at the moment. I can tell by the fact that my house is full of bored cats.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Val Thorens looking nice too

http://livecam.valthorens.com/
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
well its put me in a bette mood! ive been watching the webcam all day and the weather has closed in and it has started to snow! snowHead Very Happy
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Boredsurfin started the Montalbert thread today. Was in London and he texted me webcam picture - now that's dedication for you Toofy Grin
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Mouth, and I won our little bet Very Happy
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
boredsurfin, yes but not fair as I was nowhere near a PC! I seem to think you won last year too?
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Mouth, Next year then! Laughing
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Mouth, Have any of the residents text you let to let you know yet Very Happy
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
boredsurfin, No! I rely on you.
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Chamonix.com forecast calling for approx 30cm at the 1500m mark on today's forecast which is a bit more encouraging and after a slight temperature rise Sunday, they drop again on Monday snowHead

Doing a quick hop rounds the webcams, looks like there is mixed opinion about running snowcannons at the moment. Meribel have them running down to resort level and there are some piles in Val T but elsewhere that i looked there was less activity.

Bring it on! snowHead
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
skinutter, metcheck are forecasting significant falls for late next week...
snow conditions
http://www.alpedhuez.com/hiver/template.php?cat=41&souscat=69

Bonser! Snow in Alpey D! snowHead
snow conditions
Well that was Cr@p for Montgenevre, there was a dusting and that has all melted.
http://www.webcam-ski.com/interfaces/mtgenevre/interface.php?pk_interface=56&m=images&r=panoramique&pk_pano=6818
Even thought the rest of the alps look rather good all clad in the white stuff.

Promising is though that, snow forecast has now actually forecasted a specific amount of snow for tuesday evening. wondering whether that is for all the alps or just french/southern alps?
http://www.snow-forecast.com/resorts/Montgenevre.0to3top.shtml
latest report
Could be something a bit special coming around tuesday of next week - looking at those crazy GFS graphs. Bit far off I suppose but seems to me to be big precipitation combined with a nice drop in the freezing level - maybe some of the weather chiefs on here could elaborate !

snowHead
snow conditions
Mattmulkeen wrote:
Could be something a bit special coming around tuesday of next week - looking at those crazy GFS graphs. Bit far off I suppose

Looks promising but too far out to be sure yet. Though it does look to be staying cold for the rest of the month.

Much of the French Alps should get 10cm+ of fresh tomorrow too... snowHead snowHead snowHead
latest report
Quote:

Much of the French Alps should get 10cm+ of fresh tomorrow too

snowHead
ski holidays
J2Dave wrote:
Mattmulkeen wrote:
Could be something a bit special coming around tuesday of next week - looking at those crazy GFS graphs. Bit far off I suppose

Looks promising but too far out to be sure yet. Though it does look to be staying cold for the rest of the month.

Much of the French Alps should get 10cm+ of fresh tomorrow too... snowHead snowHead snowHead

YAY! its a start, snow forecast keeps forecasting 5cm but nothing has actually settled at least in Montgenevre!
snow conditions
Sorry...

J2Dave wrote:

...except Montgenevre which may get around 2cm... more on its way though Cool
snow report
just got back from six form to see this

Im estatic, its freezing there, so it should last. YAY YAY YAY!!!! snowHead snowHead snowHead

Im still doing my snow dance!!!!

http://www.webcam-ski.com/interfaces/mtgenevre/interface.php?pk_interface=56&m=images&r=panoramique&pk_pano=6818
http://www.webcam-ski.com/interfaces/mtgenevre/interface.php?pk_interface=57&m=images&r=panoramique&pk_pano=6814
http://www.snow-forecast.com/resorts/Montgenevre.webcams.shtml

let it continue, there is forecast for more over the next week.
snow conditions
merinet.com reporting 30cm at 1450m today and still falling snowHead
ski holidays
Alpe d'huez reporting 40 cm in resort

Nice pics too

http://www.alpedhuez.com/hiver/template.php?cat=41&souscat=69

snowHead snowHead
snow report
Mattmulkeen, Just had a text from friends living in Allemont down in the valley round the corner from ADH - loads of snow this morning apparently, hope it hangs around and the temps stay low!
snow report
Just remember though that we're still very early so many things can and will happen before, during and after the season. Lovely to see lots of the white stuff so early though!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy