Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

New snowHeads weather/piste reporting service

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
admin has been wanting us to have a regular weatherwatch and weatherHead has offered to provide us with a regular update on conditions this winter. Please see his post here and pm him with your findings.

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Thu 8-11-07 9:46; edited 1 time in total
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hate to be pendantic, but shouldn't that be weatherHead?
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
rob@rar, sorry, yes you are right. Edited...
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Ray Zorro, Could a link to weatherHeads thread be put in snowBase for ease of reference and make it a bit more distinct from the rest of the font of information that is snowsHeds Toofy Grin
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
boredsurfin, Hmmm, dunno, I'll leave that decision to one of the admins Confused

I don't know what format the reporting will be, maybe when he starts doing it, it will become distinct Confused
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Does that mean I have to send my snow reports twice?
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
easiski, not at all. Anyone who is in resort and wants to start a regular snowreports thread is welcome to, and we'll try to link to it. It's more for the more intermittent snow reports or trip reports when people return, to stop me from having to trawl through thousands of threads which would take a lot of time. However a quick PM would be worthwhile if there's anything significant that you'd like special attention brought to.

As I said, it's a bit experimental at the moment, and there will be a few glitches and issues to work out. Very Happy
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Frosty the Snowman, as your dump alert was not in the correct format, I'm afraid that I've had to reject it. wink
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
weatherHead, I can report that traps 1-3 are now clear wink
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ray Zorro, Good Luck. It seems rather ambitious.

How will you know there is uptodate info on a resort you are interested in ?

In the meantime, I will see what the girls on SkiTV have to say.
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Latchigo, the intention is to have a summary once a week, with a round up of conditions, compiled from media snowreports, and combined with snowHeads own trip reports etc to give a more accurate view. Hopefully we can avoid 'the best skiing is on the upper slopes' and tell it like we found it.
We'll see how it pans out. Very Happy
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy