Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

How times change...

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I've not been on here since early July (shame on me I know)...my how its changed, the site, that is. Still can rely on he same snowheads keeping the posting rate up - step forward David Goldsmith, PG, DG Orf et al....

Problem is, now I've started again, I know I won't be able to stop! Worse than any drug, this site is....
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Welcome Home TC Wink
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
You know it makes sense!

Isn't it time to e-mail all the snowHeads to remind them winter is coming?
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Ian Hopkinson, all true snowHeads will of course know that winter is coming, many will have been watching their favorite webcams for months in anticipation of the first snows snowHead
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
That's true, but some take a voluntary vow of silence and we haven't heard from Martyn and Lorraine for ages Sad
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Ian Hopkinson wrote:
Isn't it time to e-mail all the snowHeads to remind them winter is coming?

Has a mass email ever gone out? I've not received one. Bet a lot of ad hoc visitors who once joined have forgotten their password, etc, or perhaps even the url?
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I think November 1st would be an excellent official start date for the snowHeads winter season. The ski gear is in the shops, snow is falling in our favourite resorts, plans are being made for holidays...In the future it could be the reset date for the *-snowHead appellations.

As far as I know no mass mailing has ever gone out...I think one at the beginning of the season would be highly appropriate.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Halloween is an ancient holiday that symbolizes the death of summer and the rebirth of winter. The jack o'lantern personifies the last zucchini in the summer garden. Black cats are symbols of the black earth that will soon be covered in a mantle of clean white snow. Witches and goblins trailing across the sky are effigies of the last campaign messages by desperate politicians seeking election.

This ancient wisdom has been passed down the generations from pagan followers of the snow god Ullr... Skullie
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
TC, welcome back. I've been doing 'snowHeads cold turkey' in Cyprus for just over a week. No email. Swamped by new postings now I'm back. Must devise a skimming strategy to get through the backlog....

I did a little bit of work on the proposed 'summer' newsletter but I think the complexities of allowing an opt-in / opt-out option and 'a tell your friends' link put it on U's back burner. A simple bulk email is relatively easily done (AFAIK) and a new season wake up call might be a good idea
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Welcom back TC, I too was on "summer vacation" from the site but am back now.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy