Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

What Christmas gifts for skiiers and snowboarders

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Its that time of the year when we have to hint strongly to get the pressie we want to accompany us on the slopes this year.

My own hints will be for;
a voucher for a Satski and for a Ribcap.

Yours?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Tune-Ups and a Camelbak.

But I entirely expect to get something off my Amazon wish list instead, as the parents are not skiing types and will wonder what I'm on about. Mr L has promised a new pair of Timberlands though.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Snow?
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Brigitte Bardot, Joanna Lumley ...hey ..I'm old !
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
2 foot of fresh. Zero Avy Hazard. wink
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
A new shovel.

Malt.

A "pass out" to the EOSB
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Surprise skiing trip at christmas Very Happy - like last year Smile
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I had my skis as a Christmas pressie, so I hope to get cash to go towards their purchase. If someone want to buy me stocking fillers I thought one of Spyderjons little edge files or the mini pots of wax he told me about might be useful so I'm keeping the web links handy. I also wouldn't say no to another pair of goretex gloves for when my single pair of Rossignal ones get wet, but I expect I'll end up getting them myself.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
I always ask for smartwool socks and merino baselayers as they seem to fit into the stocking price range - this year however I am pushing the boat out and may request some new pants (salopettes not grundies!)
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Last Xmas, Mrs Chris bought me a fantastic s/jacket which happened to be 3 sizes too small for me but guess what? It fit her perfectly.
For her gift from me this Xmas, I have in mind a pair of K2 Apache Coombas in 181cms. I not sure but they may be 2 or 3 sizes too long for her! Cool
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Quote:

I always ask for smartwool socks and merino baselayers as they seem to fit into the stocking price range

Shocked Stocking price range! Main present for me! rolling eyes Madeye-Smiley
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy