Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Free Download for new finnish newschool movie LEGACY

Poster: A snowHead
Computer crashes, swear words, long hours, and head banging against the wall. After all that Verse Productions newest movie is ready to conquer the world.

Like our last year's movie RED, our new child LEGACY is now completely free for download over the internet at http://www.legacy.1g.fi

The film includes the best Finnish freestyle skiers like Atomic's newest euro team memeber Oskari "Rocco" Raitanen and 2006 European open halfpipe second Iisko "Lisko" Heiskanen, along with many new kick ass riders.

Spead the word and help us to make Legacy most viewed skiing movie all time

http://www.legacy.1g.fi
lasse.nevantausta@pieni-pipot.com
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Welcome to snowHeads legacy.

Just downloading the trailer now...
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
...nice trailer...and in Quicktime too (well done - hopefully playable on my iPod!).
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
A clip in that trailer seems to be poached from a clip from Seven Sunny Days, I'm guessing its just the same rider?
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
No material from seven sunny days and none same riders. what clip you ment?
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
The one with the guy in the yellow outfit as he goes over the jump and kinda does a 180 spin while touching the floor the whole time. I could swear I saw that in the seven sunny days trailer. If not that then the Idea or Oh Yeah trailer. Could just be a bizarre coincedence...
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Nice. On my ipod right now, and will be watched on the plane later today. Cheers snowHead
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
legacy, can't be bothered to download a zip, unzip it then play it. I can do idle. Why not offer it as streaming video?
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Yellow guy..
Matti Räty and the location is Ruka Finland.
so it is weird coincedence Smile
but in other hand, its pretty popular move and angle to film that so it´s easy to mix up Smile

Then the streaming question, we try that one last year, but tons of complaining, and question how to download movie on cpu... it didn´t help that we had "right click and choose save as" text under the streaming.
so we decide to do only download version of it.
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
legacy, thanks for getting back. Will leave it, though. Bearing in mind the popularity of the You Tube interface, on-click streaming seems to be the way to go.
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
we are putting it on youtube also, i´ll inform when it´s there
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
legacy, thanks for that - will watch it later Very Happy

Do you still have last years movie available for download (I missed it)?

Thnaks again snowHead
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
www.redmovie.1g.fi
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
In all honesty it's hardly difficult to download the file... Can't believe the laziness of some people, bizarre. Watched the movie legacy, nice to see that it's free and it's amazingly well-edited for a free movie! Decent soundtrack too and although park isn't really my kinda thing to watch straight it kept me entertained. snowHead
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Timmaah wrote:
In all honesty it's hardly difficult to download the file...

Snot difficult. Can't be bothered.

Quote:
...Can't believe the laziness of some people, bizarre. .....

Toofy Grin
snow conditions
Timmaah wrote:
In all honesty it's hardly difficult to download the file...

Not only that, but once you have done it, you have it there to watch again if you want, without using any more bandwidth.

I hate it when I come across a site that actually manages to prevent you downloading - most of them you can manage it (including YouTube) if you know what you are doing, but a few I just haven't managed at all.
snow report
alex_heney, yup should be a choice thing. Personally, I don't want this 20MB video sculling around forgotten on my HD - and I don't have a bandwidth problem, BTW. But some videos do motivate me to keep them. A courteously designed site allows the choice.
ski holidays
It's 350mb achilles. 20mb is the trailer.
snow conditions
legacy wrote:
www.redmovie.1g.fi

Thanks very much, will download that one too Very Happy
achilles wrote:
alex_heney, yup should be a choice thing. Personally, I don't want this 20MB video sculling around forgotten on my HD

As pointed out above it's 350 MB NehNeh
Quote:
- and I don't have a bandwidth problem, BTW.

But large bandwidth usage can be a problem for the site and can incur extra charges for them.
Quote:
But some videos do motivate me to keep them. A courteously designed site allows the choice.

He's said it'll be on YouTube soon so no problem eh?
latest report
What's the song 18 mins in? Very Happy

Ahh, says at the end.

Cant find it anywhere though. Sad
ski holidays
roga wrote:
.........But large bandwidth usage can be a problem for the site and can incur extra charges for them........

Not my problem, it's his. He's pimping the video, not me. Toofy Grin
snow report
achilles wrote:
Not my problem, it's his. He's pimping the video, not me. Toofy Grin

He's offering a freebie and is going to sort out a streaming version anyway so I don't quite see what grounds you have for moaning, 'coz dats what you is doin' Toofy Grin
snow report
roga, don't remember moaning. Simply pointed out I couldn't be bothered to download his pimped movie, dear friend. NehNeh

PS - am I beginning to detect a vested interest? Toofy Grin Cue tight, possibly wet vest pictures Madeye-Smiley
ski holidays
achilles wrote:
roga, don't remember moaning.

Ah well we all have our own take on things Laughing
Quote:
Simply pointed out I couldn't be bothered to download his pimped movie, dear friend. NehNeh

Yup I think we've all managed to work that out by now Laughing
Quote:
PS - am I beginning to detect a vested interest? Toofy Grin Cue tight, possibly wet vest pictures Madeye-Smiley

Where, where? Razz
snow report
roga wrote:
.......Where, where? Razz

I was rather hoping you would provide wink
snow conditions
achilles wrote:
roga wrote:
.......Where, where? Razz

I was rather hoping you would provide wink

You'd be underwhelmed by any photos of me in a wet vest, honest you would Shocked Toofy Grin
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy