Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

padded board bag

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Yes i know this should probably go in the sales and wants bit but i thought it might get more views here...
has anyone got a board carry bag for sale, one that you can get yer boots and some gear in as well!
drop me a line with details if you have.
thank you
andrew Very Happy
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
andybabes, I'm using the EB wheeled ski bag, will take 2 boards, unmounted bindings, a pair of skis, both pairs of boots and some rags. As the little tag at GVA says its "out of Gauge" it'll hold more than 32Kg but still be manageable Embarassed got away without an excess charge on the way back Twisted Evil result!

Watch out for the weight of the bag, it counts as part of your allowance and 'technically' Sleazzy and the rest are only allowing 20Kg of Sports Equipment before adding excess charges:
THat's on top of your 20 Kg. main bag . . . but no limit on your cabin bag as long as it fits the dimensions

I have a PLAN for the next trip Twisted Evil
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy