Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Whistler entertainment

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
OK - a question. You see on TV the sorts of ski shows at resorts where people are performing tricks and such like, instructors showing off, etc etc. So my question is, does much of that happen in Whistler?
Reason I ask is Panorama was as dead as a dodo in the evenings, so I'm hoping for some more ski related entertainment!
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Yes.

It all kicks off with the weekly Sunday evening Fire and Ice show, 6.30pm, skiers plaza.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
You can also ski into Moe Joe's or down the GLC staircase for late night ski related entertainment wink
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
During the day (if there is fresh powder) you will see a rocky drop-off in clear view of the lift queues for Peak chair where show-offs regularly do jumps and sometimes flips.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
On Blackcomb take a very slow ride on the Catskinner chair (there isn't an option to go fast) and you'll go over the black park where you should see some spectacular stuff.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
snowball,

Yeah, last year I was stuck in the Peak line when the chair malfunctioned. We saw a group of hot-shots flying off that drop-off. The first two crashed and burned big time. The last guy then spent a full ten minutes staring down and contemplating mortality before he finally summoned up the courage.

He stuck the landing and got the biggest cheer from the liftline I've ever heard.

eddyr,

Go in April for the Ski/snowboard festival. A whole load of ski-related entertainment and non-stop partying.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Ah, already booked for last 2 weeks of Jan Smile
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Good choice January-higher chance of there not being really wet snow at the bottom!! Drier powder=bigger smiles!
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Give the skier-cross course a go on Blackcomb Smile Got quite fun when not knowing what to expect Toofy Grin Especially when telling my SO I dont know how we ended up on it Embarassed
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy