Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Les Arc- Peisey/Vallandry

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
JimW, Not sure great is what I'd call it - but I'm going for a rematch in March Twisted Evil Madeye-Smiley
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
geri,
when are you out - we're there 22/3 - 5/4 - be good to meet up with another snowHead if we overlap...
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
JimW, Aah, we will just miss Sad We're there 8th - 22nd. It just cant come quick enough now Toofy Grin Where are you staying?
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
geri, ah well, such is life. We have a place in 1950. How about you?
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
JimW, We have an apartment in Plan Peisey snowHead I dare say our paths will cross sometime Very Happy Do you go out in the summer too?
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
geri, Yup - ( but not this year... Crying or Very sad ) its great huh?

No doubt there will be a big meeting of snowHead in Arcs at some stage. But until then, enjoy!
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Also going out to vallandry with 12 others for easter ( 3th - 12th april). Theres 5 beginners and the rest with quite a few weeks under our belt. Never stayed in valladry before but sounds as though it should be good. Anyone been out at easter time? What is the snow normally like, and will there be any in the town in vallandry? I assume the pistes are well maintained if there running a bit low on snow.

Thanks
Chris
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
chris1989, My brother & his kids usually use the apartment at the beginning of April - he's had no problems with snow - although it can be a bit slushy at the bottom of the slopes if its sunny. The pistes are well groomed & if its cold enough, there'll be snow-making at night. Not quite sure what you mean about snow in the town - its only a small village & usually kept clearish of snow around the shops. Where are you staying?
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Sorry when i said town i ment village. We have one of the enralow chalets for 12, but im not quite sure where in the village it is with out looking at the address, but its ski in/out and not far from the lifts. Whats the village like, how many shops/resturants are there, is it a quite village or is there bits and peices going on?
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
skimark wrote:
One cheap hotel option is to stay in Peisey itself - its connected to the main lifts by a smaller walkin walkout lift thats about 8 mins walk from the hotel. It comes out right beside the ESF ski schol and the link to La Plagne - We stayed at Relais de 3 Stations - http://www.hotel-peisey-vallandry.com/en/prices%20winter.htm) Costs Euros 588 per week for an adult high season inc a Paradiski lift pass, once the lift pass is taken out which works out about £25 per day for half board accomodation. Hotel has a great, albeit lively bar (well it was very on New Years Eve!), but you can ask for a room away from the street which would be quiet (we slept soundly there - our daughters at the front did get wakened one night).

Food was good wholesome fare, and having stayed there last New Year we are back again this!

Anyone else been here sounds too cheap, but thats probably because it's away from the resort. Looks OK though, thinking of somewhere for new year, this would be a cheap option
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy