Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Stab's petition to get the word SKI censored AKA The one piece thread

Poster: A snowHead
debbi wrote:
stab, you would never see a boarder looking that ruff would ya???? or would ya Shocked

you haven't seen my new jacket and hat combo Laughing
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
stab, you have to back up a statement like that with a photo !!
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Swirly, that's Santa! Legend!!

debbi, that was an Italian, and therefore doesn't count.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Lizzard, you sure? he might just be an unwashed frenchman ?
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
or a mono skier Toofy Grin yup thats it. stab has to be a mono skier.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
debbi wrote:

And blow my cover? No chance. If I have to work this winter then a disguise kit is top of my list considering the abuse I give to people on the mountain. Safe to say my boarding jacket is the opposite of my work jacket.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
of course its wrong. what scientist would try and prove that! if you think you look bad, you should see some of the ski suits i have in the attic!
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Any of you lot on Facebook might appreciate this group: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2338464677

Some classics on display there!
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
stab wrote:
debbi wrote:

Safe to say my boarding jacket is the opposite of my work jacket.

Fluro pink instead of fluro green wink Laughing
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
kiwi1 wrote:
or a mono skier Toofy Grin yup thats it. stab has to be a mono skier.

I can't even snowboard properly never mind mono ski, which has to be THE gayest looking way of getting down a mountain.
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Lizzard, superb !! i have just joined Laughing Laughing
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Lizzard, some amazing pictures there. Especially number 25 where the more normally dressed person may have had an accident.
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Personal favorite is doginabag !! WHY WOULD YOU TAKE YOUR POODLE IN YOUR RUCKSACK ????????
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Lizzard,
Quote:

suffices

No, sorry, whilst it's technically correct, even I baulk at that one! rolling eyes
snow conditions
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
debbi, at first I didn't think it was real but it is isn't it?
ski holidays
Swirly, yep, its real , i am scared to carry a camera in case i squash it, imagine squashing a dog !
snow conditions
I set Santa as my wallpaper yesterday, imagine my surprise when at ten past nine my hungover face met his quizzical expression.
ski holidays
I think its just a defence mechanism for skiers to try to ensure that they are not wiped-out by out-of-control boarders wink I love the lime green and blue combo
snow conditions
The secret to snowboarding is denying you are ever out of control, you meant to do it. Wink
snow report
Have you noticed the Halloween Snowheads logo?

The pumpkin eats a skier Laughing Laughing Laughing

Says it all really Very Happy
ski holidays
stab, i hate to say it but this thread is attracting more Pink Handbags to this section Laughing
snow conditions
Megamum, would that be the thinking behind (for example) a matching blue and orange outfit perchance? You really needn't have bothered - you're not about to encounter any boarders on a near-flat green run in some mystery corner of Switzerland. Laughing
ski holidays
debbi, that was half the plan, drag them out of their comfort zones. Now they are isolated and primed for attack.
ski holidays
Lizzard, Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
ski holidays
Except that its not orange and blue, its orange and black!!
ski holidays
i reckon the girl in shot 24 must have a cracking back bottom judging by the 2 lads and 1 girl that are both staring at it Laughing
latest report
Todays love
snow report
Swirly, Cool sunglasses required for that number !! Cool
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
just found
latest report
Swirly, steezy fo sheezy Laughing
ski holidays
Can we change the thread to photos of embarrassing sk* suits. There should be extra points if you include in the photo one of you friends so long as they are not wearing the item themselves. Have you noticed all the "rear entry" boots in these photos?
snow report
It's a family affair....

snow report
Lager, and the only one looking half way presentable is sporting BLADES... Very Happy
ski holidays
Excellent work by agent Bleakley....

ski holidays
debbi wrote:
Lager, and the only one looking half way presentable is sporting BLADES... Very Happy

Let's face it, the poor kid was never going to turn out to be sensible and well adjusted. Toofy Grin
latest report
Rossfra8, being a skier I am saddened to say this ...I think on slope fashion crimes are largely perpetrated by... SKIERS.. mostly by the Italians or the English Public School Sect. I for one will admit to having a pair of fluorescent yellow salopettes when I was 14 years old. Whilst skiing at Nevis Range the radiation they were emitting was picked up by a NASA satellite 14 gazillion miles away. They are now encased in lead and stored a mile underground in a concrete bunker.

My rehabilitation has meant I have refrained from re-offending since being let back out into society.. who says the criminal justice and rehabilitation system doesn`t work?????

Even though I am a two planker. I now wear cool stuff. FULL STOP.

snowHead snowHead snowHead
snow report
mrtoastie, Pleased to hear it... now if you could just spread the word to the rest of 'em !

Actually please don't, we need to have someone to laugh at wink
ski holidays
debbi, I agree.... I particulary enjoy teh Italian female offenders who wear one piece black and gold with woverly fur hats.. priceless.. no doubt Gucci or Prada.. snowHead

----
ski holidays
mrtoastie, preferrably with 'toe of camel' to complete the look Laughing
ski holidays
debbi, that goes without saying..they usually have a deep crevass on the backside of the mountain and on the frontside a wholesome but slightly off putting big toed camel ... or is it a long haired mountain goat.. oh sorry that is the Germans... oops think I may have gone too far this time. Big Wink Shocked Razz
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy