Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Andorra Late OCT

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Just had a text from a guy in Soldeu.It Reads...

Snowed all day up the big hill on Wed,Thurs with up to a couple of feet at higher levels in Soldeu.Pas de la Casa and Pal. More expected tommorrow and Tuesday.

Locals are expecting best season in the last few years. Not bad cosidering December last year was all man made snow.

Will keep all you Andorraphiles posted as more comes in although if you look on Anorramania web cams you can see plenty of the white stuff! Yippeee! Toofy Grin
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
WOOOHOOO- I love Andorra! Fingers crossed for a great season, I've never not had great snow, even last January!
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Booked to go in Jan hope its keeps on dumping Shocked snowHead
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Booked for Jan in Arinsal, can't wait. Toofy Grin

Last year in Soldeu was the best ever even though snow in Dec' was rubbish.

Will keep you informed as texts come in. Smile
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Be quiet....in the Pyrenees the snow before the second half of november normally will melt (despite high up....)

And yes, the last was the worst season of the last 20, and all the people expect that this one will be one of the bests....mmm. Puzzled Puzzled Puzzled ..... no forecast can confirm this, we will see...... the meteo tendences at the moment are in a good way..... If finally is a good season I promise lots of photos!! rolling eyes rolling eyes Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
My season pass arrived by courier yesterday Smile , including a note to say that the planned opening will be 1st Dec, subject to climatic conditions. Madeye-Smiley Fingers crossed. Thought I'd like to share that with you. rolling eyes
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
AlTom, snow before November will melt? REALLY!? YOU SUPRISE ME!
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Its still snowing Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Oh well ,the snow has gone Sad

Compared to last year though it is already looking better as temps are dropping as they should.

Last year it was still in the high 20s in November.

Fingers and toes crossed everyone Toofy Grin
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy