Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Birmingham NEC Ski Show next weekend.

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead

With all the noise about the London show this week, it's easy to miss the fact that the Birmingham Ski Show is on next weekend at the NEC. It will run Friday 2nd to Sunday 4th November 2007 and we have 10 pairs of tickets to give away! ...
The line-up includes a ski slope, equipment clinics, expert talks and an ice rink as well as all the usual retail 'opportunities'.
Admission will be £11 for adults and £2 for children/concession, £8.50 for students

but.... We have a pair of tickets to give away to each of the first 10 snowHeads to PM Admin with a reason why the skiing is better in Birmingham than London (go on, be brave Wink )

On top of this, super/mega snowHeads can have 2 tickets for the price of one. PM Admin for details.

Show Details: http://www.globalsnowshows.co.uk/ski_2007/manchester.html
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Health and Safety here.
I am alarmed to see that skiers at this event are going up in unorthodox backwards chairs with no safety bar.
With the power invested in me I must insist that this show is closed immediately Toofy Grin
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Quote:

I must insist that this show is closed immediately

Mr Grumpy strikes again Laughing
You cant stop the show as I have won (via Admin) 2 tickets for the show Laughing
Do you wanna come with me? NehNeh
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy