Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

kopaonik

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
has anyone ever been to kop over ther new year? Puzzled
apparently they follow the orthodox calandar and their new year is on 13or 14th jan (cant remember which) we arrive on jan 12th and hoping that it will be a lively easten european party. worse case is that everyone has gone hope and its deserted!!! Laughing
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
shereemiar, good thinking Very Happy is the skiing any good ??
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
shereemiar, Welcome to snowHead
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hi - don't know if you saw it, but there was a thread about this resort recently. I went last January.

http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?p=706738&highlight=kopaonik#706738

There is a really good website with its own English language forum to which quite a few locals contribute so I imagine you'd get answers to your question on there.
http://www.infokop.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
shereemiar wrote:
has anyone ever been to kop over ther new year? :~/
apparently they follow the orthodox calandar and their new year is on 13or 14th jan (cant remember which) we arrive on jan 12th and hoping that it will be a lively easten european party. worse case is that everyone has gone hope and its deserted!!! :lol:

Um.

New Year is exactly the same.

Orthodox christmas is late but you'll miss that, by almost a week.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
comprex wrote:
shereemiar wrote:
has anyone ever been to kop over ther new year? Puzzled
apparently they follow the orthodox calandar and their new year is on 13or 14th jan (cant remember which) we arrive on jan 12th and hoping that it will be a lively easten european party. worse case is that everyone has gone hope and its deserted!!! Laughing

Um.

New Year is exactly the same.

Orthodox christmas is late but you'll miss that, by almost a week.
ta Very Happy
just going on what a friend told me,
also says it on wikipedia Puzzled
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
We went to Kop last year and the calender IS indeed about 2-3 weeks behind ours.

Their New Year period is very busy but there's plenty going on. Nothing worth putting you off. Have a great time.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
no_snow_in_swindon, Hey, you were there same time as me! Recognise your name from the Kop forum (I'm Treble there). Very Happy Were you on the bus that broke down on leaving Kop, or one of the lucky ones that waited for us at the massive airport???
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
lol. we were lucky enough to be bored stupid at the airport for an extra two or three hours!

Going back again this coming season?
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
no_snow_in_swindon, it was certainly no fun on the bus - the air brakes had frozen, fortunately they "fail-safe" and were stuck on. We had a choice, keep the engine running so the bus was warm but tolerate the high pitched constant alarm that couldn't be disabled or freeze, it being -15 outside! We were there getting on for 4 hours waiting for a replacement bus.

No, I am not going back this year. I would, but the group I go with have decided they want somewhere bigger - they have been to Kop several times. So we are going to Paridiski - staying in Vallandry.
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
were going to do a last minute deal this year as its only going to be the two of us. Wouldn't mind Kop again as we really enjoyed it, but will wait and see what deals are there two or three days before.
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
no_snow_in_swindon, sounds like a good plan. We have to go in half term as there's a teacher going with us this time. By the way, have you noticed that by your name on the left of the posts it says "down a crevasse" which I think means there's a problem with your email addy on here.
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
yeah. i changed my broadband and as a result my email address so any replys were bouncing.

I've gone to my profile section and have changed it (correctly i believe as im getting alerts etc on the new email) but im still "down a crevasse" somehow! Puzzled
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
I should PM admin.
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
thanks no_snow_in_swindon Very Happy new the all knowing wikipedia wouldn't be wrong!lol Laughing
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy