Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Who's in Tignes between 19 & 27 Jan 2008?

Poster: A snowHead
newts, Were in the L'Ecrin Des Neige in Val Claret ... it can't come quick enough for my liking Razz
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
george_1, doesnt matter where you gonna work... we still want the discount whatever it is... Twisted Evil
somthing with food is ok with me Madeye-Smiley
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
howdy. new member here. From Glos. Will be three of us in val claret 19-26 jan. Hope to meet you guys Very Happy

Third time to tignes.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
jazzy, welcome to snowHeads. hope you get to meet up with the guys - they do like to party wink
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
jazzy, hey there. I'm out here for the season and I'm from cheltenham. You don't find many from good ol' gloucestershire. Very Happy
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
jazzy, welcome. I ll PM you my number b4 we go... Will meet up no probs!
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
jazzy, snowHead Welcome, I'm in a group of 10 boarders who are stayin in Val Claret from 19th too . Can't wait Razz Razz
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
cool all. expect our regular haunts will be fishbowl, outback and melting pot Toofy Grin

Crowded House, knew it was ozzy Embarassed

Last edited by After all it is free Go on u know u want to! on Mon 14-01-08 15:11; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Think there's gonna be a good SH's crew out there that week snowHead
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
I and horizon and a few other friends will be based in Bourg St Maurice (see Trips - January steep and deep) and expect to ski Val d'I / Tignes on the first day (Saturday) being guided by Chris Spice for the day. If someone nominates a restaurant we can see if we are near at the right time.

Last edited by Ski the Net with snowHeads on Fri 28-12-07 0:49; edited 1 time in total
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
For 2 days of that I am ! Then the rest of that following week.
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
* BUMP *

So what day is the SnowHeads Hook-up ??? snowHead

PM your mobile if your interested in meeting up ! I'm a boarder just in case that affects/effects your decision Laughing
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
DebbiDoesSnow, we get there very late on Saturday, but we'll be out and about Sunday onwards.... I'll pm my number.... JoJo and Swirly are boarders in our group so there you have instant friends Laughing
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
newts, Cool ! had some facebook Scrabble dalliances with that knuckle dragger Swirly already Laughing
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
we get there late sat night, around 10pm. Will head over to outback or whatever it's called. mobile number will be 07738717707. Looking forward to it now, listening to the rain outside Smile
ski holidays
forgot to ask, where's the best place in vc to hire some kit for my mate Puzzled
snow report
Mines +33610406726 if anyone wants to put some ski mileage under their belt. Twisted Evil
latest report
jazzy, Im pretty sure if you book online Ski republic do good deals
ski holidays
cheers. They're doing some two for ine hire, as it's only my one mate who needs hire kit, i'm gonna get him to hire me some demo skis Toofy Grin
snow report
Hi
If it is okay, myself and a friend are travelling to Val Claret on the morning of the 19th from Gatwick. Would be good to meet up with some other people whilst there.
Cheers mark
latest report
markmason_123,
Hi Mark, I am travelling from Gatwick on the morning of the 19th too. What flight you on ? I am on a 7.05am flight, gonna be an early start Skullie
ski holidays
we need to convene somewhere, on say sunday night. Like Crowded House at 10pm. I'll get the chilli vodka in Twisted Evil . Mate spent 10mins outside eating snow after one last year Toofy Grin

As an aside, anyone got any restaurant recommendations for VC?
snow report
jazzy wrote:
cool all. expect our regular haunts will be fishbowl, outback and melting pot Toofy Grin

Crowded House, knew it was ozzy Embarassed
snow conditions
It's Australia Day on Saturday 26... we have Pat the Ozzy with us in our group so we have promised he can carry his flag on the Friday... he'll be so pleased if there's an Ozzy bar there Toofy Grin
ski holidays
I am getting excited now snowHead

Make tht VERY excited snowHead snowHead
snow report
Frosty the Snowman wrote:
I am getting excited now snowHead

Make tht VERY excited snowHead snowHead

snowHead Tell me about it... this time next week Cool
snow conditions
I have almost lost my appetite I am so excited ...... ALMOST Laughing
ski holidays
Yeah can't wait!!
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
DebbiDoesSnow, Swirly, Don't you just wish you lived here? wink snowHead

Can't wait for you all to get here, Will be a laugh.
ski holidays
george_1, in a word yes, next season...

4 more days at work Madeye-Smiley
ski holidays
Swirly, you gonna do a season?

I think that I will do another, will probably do it here if I can find another job...
(just lost my job after 3 days due to another guy who actually has some experience Sad )
snow conditions
george_1, oh no thats a bummer ! Still on the plus side more days on the slope wink

Its gonna be a good week ! Lots of SHs to meet at last snowHead
snow report
george_1, that's the plan. Going to look for people to go with soon. Not sure where although I was thinking of L2A as I've never been there and it's got La Grave which is not only amazing for off piste but also some excellent ice climbing.

Shame about the job, seems you ended up working for the best days of the season so far Sad
ski holidays
markmason_123, welcome to the forum dude! I think we spoke already... see you there!
snow report
Just to let you know we still have a place left for a girl or a boy to share in the twin room or a couple to join our group in our swish 4* apartment in Val Claret, it's got a pool and everything..!!!!

So far there are 6 of us but we have a spare single bed (in a twin room)... or alternatively a double room, so if any of you have any mates who've changed their minds since you've booked and are now wanting to come along point them in my direction... pm me snowHead

Just so you know they'd be sharing with.... newts, szy, jo jo, swirly, Pat the Auzzie and Degage... it's going to be fun, fun, fun Toofy Grin
snow conditions
Swirly, yeah the best day of the season I was working, but still managed 3 hours of fresh tracks riding with Bensley and the others.
I'll probably do another season after this, don't know whether I will do another in Tignes or move to another resort, either way, It's gona be awesome!
latest report
I really cant wait to get out to val claret. Its been alomost a year since last on snow. Plus i have new boots and bindings this year to try a wipe out with. My mate and I are gettin into resort around luunch time. If anyone wants to meet up for a drink sat night, do let me know. I dont know Val Clret so open to suggestions of pubs etc.
Cheers Mark
ski holidays
markmason_123, we r there in late so not sure if we'll make it for drinks on Sat but will try Madeye-Smiley I ll let you know if we do.
ski holidays
thats cool. I am hoping to get there earlier enough to get half a days boarding in (not to rub it in). Although I say that every year and every year I fail lol. If not, it will be cool to meet up on the sunday.
mark
ski holidays
Who's excited Razz

On wind down now at work, finished all my jobs, just clock watching Laughing
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy