Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

RK Heliski?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Right now the company I work for is auctioning off a trip for 4 to do a 3 run day with RK Heliski. I am seriously thinking about bidding on this with how low it is sitting right now and then cutting the cost 4 ways with my friends.

Has anyone gone on an adventure with RK Heli and how was it? Is it worth it? I am pretty sure that all Heliski trips would be worth it, but I would love to hear some stories if you got em!

Cheers
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
So what company do you work for and can "friends" enter the auction? wink

Haven't been myself but know a number of people who have - good intermediate intro to heli day, no bad experiences. Probably best to get your own crew together if you want to avoid British gapers wink
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Haha. I work for Shaw Cable in BC Canada. The auction is for employees only... sry NehNeh
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
mooj,

Then we don't give a shite. Please go away
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
johnboy wrote:
mooj,

Then we don't give a shite. Please go away

Laughing Laughing Laughing
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Do it, I've been with CMH and it was the best week of my life. No question.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
mooj,

Apologies, I was being flipant last night Embarassed
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
mooj, 3 runs doesn't sound very much but I don't know the terrain. My best day in a heli included err, 21 drops and around 30,000 vertical feet. That was quite a big day.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
I've done a 5 run day with RK Heli. 3 runs isn't very much as many of the runs are short-ish and not all that challenging. But I would still highly recommend it - the overall experience is incredible. And if you are luckier with the conditions than we were (which were still very good, but it had been a few days after the last snowfall and the wind had done its nasty work on the snow the night before) - you really will have a day to remember.
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
More info and pics from our day with RK in this thread:
http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=29912
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Thanks for the information HD.

I'll let you guys know if I will the bid
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
David Murdoch wrote:
mooj, 3 runs doesn't sound very much but I don't know the terrain. My best day in a heli included err, 21 drops and around 30,000 vertical feet. That was quite a big day.

Hmm. One of the trips I've been on with Whistler Heli was 6 drops, and 26,000 vertical. I guess it's all to do with where you go on that day.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy