Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Scotland 07/08

Poster: A snowHead
Nevis reckons it will shut on the 5th of May for the season.

See here:

http://www.nevisrange.co.uk/winter/mountain/conditions.asp
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
snowaddict, I presume they mean to open up to and including the 5th of May, it'd be great news if that's the case because that means at the very least both Nevis and Cairngorm intend to be open, given enough snow, for the May Day bank holiday weekend. Fingers crossed Glencoe will as well since they have a great snowholding record, I'd have my doubts about The Lecht though but we'll see. I can envisage Cairngorm staying open longer if they enough snow and punters and fingers crossed that'll be the case snowHead
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
One assumes that.

I'm planning to go up Monday to wherever and then maybe have another day in the week weather permitting. Certainly going to aim for the May holiday. In between that I'll see how much I can cram in before everything shuts for the season!
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
The 'Gorm is absolutely rocking this weekend, Ciste Carpark jam packed but with such extensive snow cover above mid-station people are spreading out finding all sorts of lines and as the snow softened mid-morning increasing the numbers heading for offpiste areas the queues for the West Wall Poma (the only lift where it was an issue) lessened considerably for the afternoon as long off-piste lines meant people took longer to return to the lifts.

An overcast start, but the sun broke through late morning to give a fantastic spring afternoon.

^Heading for an early lunch in the Daylodge just before noon by the lower Fiacaill Ridge.

^off-piste tracks in the softening spring snow on the Laogh Mor Return on the low level fenced traverse out of the Coire back to the Ciste Car Park at 1800ft.

More at: http://www.winterhighland.info/2006/pix/pixalbum.php?pix_id=473

Also photos from Nevis Range up: http://www.winterhighland.info/2006/pix/pixalbum.php?pix_id=474

^Looking up the lift-line from near the foot of the Braveheart Black (line from climbers col down to then under the chairline gully).

Firstracks, was at Glencoe yesterday so will no doubt be along soon to add to the gloating, sorry everyone who wasn't up a mountain yesterday, but if you can this afternoon or Monday get up there and enjoy the great spring riding while the settled weather holds. Tuesday may escape with good weather too.

Nevis Range will be open tomorrow, but with reduced uplift mid-week. The Alpha Button, Goose T-bar and Summit Button will run. This gives access to the full range of upper and mid runs on the front side and remaining runs around the Alpha. The Back Corrie will be accessible from the Summit Tow along Lemming Ridge, traversing out to and along Rob Roys Return which remains skiable to a short distance from the Gondola Station. The Quad Chair, Warrens and Braveheart will be assessed late in the week for next weekend and will run subject to snow and weather conditions.

CairnGorm intend to offer the Funicular, Cas Tow, M1 Poma, West Wall Poma, Trainer Tow and at least 1 Top Basin T-bar. The Fiacaill Ridge Poma will run in the morning and lunchtime for access.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
where is going to be the best bet for Monday, 'Gorm or Nevis range?

Puzzled
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Winterhighland wrote:
CairnGorm intend to offer the Funicular, Cas Tow, M1 Poma, West Wall Poma, Trainer Tow and at least 1 Top Basin T-bar. The Fiacaill Ridge Poma will run in the morning and lunchtime for access.

It's good to hear that Cairngorm are running the West Wall as much as possible - could this be a sign that they've realised they can't survive with appealing to beginners alone but have to offer something for more advanced riders as well?
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Can't express how awesome the last couple of days were spending yesterday (Saturday) at Glencoe and today (Sunday) at Cairngorm with my two lads.

Half way down Glencoe's Flypaper ...

Rannoch Glades at Glencoe ...

Spring Run at Glencoe ...

West Wall traverse at Cairngorm ...

Last run down of the day, Coire Chais area at Cairngorm ...

snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
cforcat, I was at Nevis saturday & Cairngorm sunday. Both excellent in the afternoon, Nevis was definitely softer, earlier. No Braveheart during the week so depends how much you like traversing. Going in the back, traverse to Alpha, up Alpha, traverse to Goose, up Goose, up Summit, traverse to backs = lots of traversing. Not that there aren't other things to do (Cat's Alley & Warren's Runs were best on sat am) but once you've landed a leap - you'll want to do it again.

http://picasaweb.google.com/neil2829
Here's my photo's, might help you make a decision (or cause jealousy!)

Cut & paste from nevis website:
Nevis Range plans to stay open until the 5 May - snow conditions permitting and providing we get sufficient skiers and boarders.
Monday to Friday we will be running Alpha, the Goose and Summit. Opening times 9.15 with last uplift on the Goose at 4.15.
Ski school closed from Monday 21 April.

Make the most of Monday & Tuesday this week as there is a possibility of unsettled weather ahead!
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
The Party Continues....

An afternoon at the 'Gorm on Sunday, think it's fair to say this photo sums up much of the day:

^Skiers heading for the West Wall Poma on OverYonder from the M2.

Still extensive cover from mid-station up with generally ski anywhere cover on the upper mountain and large swathes of the mid mountain level too. For experts once the snow softens the Ciste Gully, West Wall, East Wall and Coronation Wall have been offering great sport - don't go to far out on Coronation Wall though - still some concern about stability of the Headwall area esp once it softens up. East Wall and West Wall have skier packed snow so it's more consolidated and becoming granular spring snow, Coronation Wall has seen much less traffic, so is less consolidated and prone to getting stickier, but the gradient helps counter this.

^Heading out the Fiacaill Traverse. Ski anywhere cover between the Cas and Fiacaill. Fenced run by the Fiacaill T-bar, best on Sunday afternoon with groomed granular spring snow.

Lots more pix: http://www.winterhighland.info/2006/pix/pixalbum.php?pix_id=475

If you are able to get up Monday or Tuesday - go for it. Take advantage of the excellent spring cover and settled weather while it holds, looks like turning unsettled on Wednesday.

I heard that awful 24hour bug from last week is still going round and it's becoming 48hours now in some...... snowHead
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
What's the chances of the snow holding up til Sunday / Monday 26th and 27th.
Even if only one or two runs are open and there is some kickers and rails on the Ptarmigan I'll be more than happy with that.
Anyone staying in Aviemore Sunday night and fancies going out for a few beers?
I reckon we ( 3 of us - 2 guys 1 gal ) will be out on the lash.
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
The snow is guaranteed to hold up till then! Next weekend if anything looks to be getting colder - there's a suggestion of snow on Sunday.
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Absolutely brilliant weekend at Cairngorm.

Saturday i stayed in the area (as long as Coire Loagh Mor is still inbounds). Started off a bit cloudy, with poor vis at the top, but rapidly cleared to blue skies. Spent most of the morning lapping the WW poma with runs down, The Ciste Gulley, Ryvoan Run beside the WWP, in the Aonach bowl (which has had a piste machine upto both the fenced entry points off from the M2) then out to Gulley one and two on the east wall - which were really really nice. The WWpoma was looking really busy in the afternoon so I did a couple of runs down Coire Laogh Mor to the Ciste Carpark then caught the shuttle bus and train back to the top. Worked really well practically walking straight onto the bus and train on each occasion.

Stayed overnight at Glenmore Lodge (24 quid a night for B&B) and up on the first lift. Did a few runs on the Cas side before heading back down to base to meet a HNSC memebre for a tour to Ben Macdui and back. Skiined up the FRP track (which was off when we started but was turned on whilst we were part way up). Continued up the Fiacal Ridge onto the Plateaux, where ther is full cover with barely a rock visible. Headed over to Ben macdui and then back down Lurchers Gully. Some really nice skiing on spring snow. From Lurchers we then skied right back to the base station on snow, a bit rocky but still skiable. Never done that before, Always had to walk back from Lurchers in the past as ussually only the gulley is complet.
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
We flew lastminute into Glasgow and skied Nevis Range on Sat and Glencoe on Sun.

Couldn't resist the white webcams and yellow-sun forecast.

Two sweet bluebird days.

Both resorts were white from the top almost to the bottom. The last 100'ish meters at both stations are green.

The lifts suck. At both resorts they are are old, slow and disjointed. Lots of walking needed.

The piste-maintenance was gash. Both stations kept the lift uptracks white, but it looked like they couldn't be bothered to scrape a bit of snow over the green bits at the bottom of the actual pistes. That meant more walking. And Glencoe hadn't even bothered bashing the slopes overnight. The runs were lumpy and icy where the previous day's slush had refrozen. It made Glencoe look amateurish.

Having said that, it was still a great coupla days. Beautiful scenery and clear views for miles.

Skied the backbowls at NR. Still some pockets of wet-but-skiable pow. The entry-points off the cornices above the Braveheart chair are surprisingly steep and enjoyable. I am surprised that NR does not market the hell out them, to attract custom.

Glencoe is smaller but overall steeper. Some cool lines under the single-chairlift in between the rocks. And a short, narrow, near-vertical stretch in between the rocks about two-thirds of the way down Flypaper.

Would I recommend Scotland skiing to anyone from outside Scotland or from near-Europe?

Yes, if you are lucky enough to get blue skies, moderate winds and whiteish slopes, as we did NehNeh

Last edited by So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much on Mon 21-04-08 15:49; edited 1 time in total
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
elcottero, welcome to snowHeads snowHead
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Whitegold,

Wow, and I thought anywhere below 1800m after Feb wasn't worth it!!!

Seriously though, glad you had a good trip.
latest report
johnboy, Laughing
snow report
Photos from Glencoe on Saturday Smile

Place was deserted! Great snow on the Flypaper, Baillie's, East Ridge, Spring Run, Main Basin, Wall and Canyon though.

All photos here:
http://www.highland-instinct.co.uk/gallery/gc/winter200708/08apr19/

One of the photos: East Ridge, Baillie's Gully, Flypaper, at sundown
ski holidays
..and Nevis Range yesterday Smile

All photos here: http://www.highland-instinct.co.uk/gallery/nr/winter200708/08apr20/ (there's 2 pages)

One of the pics: Braveheart Chairlift and Coire Dubh

Another: Unspecified location off piste Wink
ski holidays
Slightly off topic but.....

In the snowboarding section a new poster is asking if anyone skied Cairngorm on Mon 14th April, and if so, did they help an injured snowboarder. I thought I;d mention it here in case anyone was and doesn't read the boarding part of the site.

http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=39225&highlight=
ski holidays
Just back from a wonderful day at Cairngorm!

It was a toss up between Nevis or Cairgorm. Did Nevis have problems today with winds? Kind of suggests that on Winterhighland.
snow conditions
Ahhh... one more day of fine weather expected Tuesday. If you want to slide, drop everything and go for Tuesday. snowHead

^Ski anywhere cover in Coire Cas viewed from Horizon Road (M1/Cas link).

^View to the Fiacaill Buttress (centre) from Lady Luck - one of the access routes onto the White Lady.

Snow was sticky in the Top Basin and less trafficked off-piste areas, best surface conditions on the mid-mountain as it's further advanced along the path to granular spring snow. Frost tonight will firm things up and help with a further freeze/thaw. Sadly more unsettled conditions pushing in from the SW during Wednesday, but Wed AM should be fine for the Cairngorms.

Beyond we'll have to wait and see. The thaw may appear more dramatic due to the widespread cover on open hillsides which will suffer first. A small amount of rain and further freeze/thaw cycles though will have one plus point speeding up the formation or true granular spring snow in the main snow fields and gullies. Back to fingers crossed and wait and watch from Wed.
snow conditions
Well looks like I picked the worst day for a while! I haven't skied the 'Gorm since 1994, so first lift up was the funicular, which works a treat and seems a great asset.

It was grey and cloudy, but the visibility was good, and around 3pm the blue sky broke out!

However, it was very windy, blowing straight down the liftlines,and seemed to increase as the day went on. A proper Scottish experience with ice crystals being whipped into my face on the pomas and T bars!

I got there just after 10, everything had softened up.

Started off with the M1 race piste, which was nice pisted snow, but large rocks sticking out nearer the bottom, followed that with a White Lady, which was unpisted, but had softened nicely.

Mucked around this area for the morning, best snow was 105 and gunbarrel, then afer lunch headed over the Coire Na Ciste side.There is tons more snow over here, the Ptarmigan basin had some wind blown snow around, but the off piste was getting very soft in places.

I've just uploaded some pics to Alans Public Reports server whilst having a pint Smile

http://www.winterhighland.info/publicreports/

West Wall Poma was running, so did a few laps off it, including the no.1 gully, which was nice with wind blown snow, but not so nice in the softer stuff!

Skied back to car park via Fiacall Ridge, as advised by Funicular operator on the first run up. Snow was good skiing down the fiacall ridge poma track, but I think I got the traverse into it wrong, and was in very heavy wet spring snow before I got to the poma track.
ski holidays
kitenski, that is such a bummer as yesterday was a fab day. Typical mountains eh.

At least you got sliding though. At this time of year any day I get I just view as an extra bonus. I'm still hoping for some more!
ski holidays
Here's some video from what felt like the best weekend of the season. I know we had some stunners early on with Glenshee's extensive cover in January, Glencoe's ski to car park days (which I missed) and Nevis's first spinning of the Braveheart in a long time but for me, nothing beats the recent combination of West and East full cover, skiing both coasts across the weekend with sunshine throughout !

Maybe it's also because I know that summer is fast approaching and that after the thaw over the next week, we'll maybe coming off the chair, train or gondola looking at snow strips rather than full cover. Hope to get a few more days in anyway before the centres shut down for winter business.

I make no apologies for the presence of my children throughout. Smile

Glencoe Saturday ...

http://youtube.com/v/OhwWQGnH_l4

Cairngorm Sunday ...

http://youtube.com/v/sn8Spg2h8v8
ski holidays
Pics from tuesday at the 'Gorm

snow conditions
The ski anywhere look has gone a little but it still looks good!
ski holidays
Not to bad a day on the weather front on CairnGorm on Friday until later on the afternoon when things started going downhill for the weekend! Sadly Saturday looks like pay back day for the fine weekend last week, however Sunday is looking much more promising with a largely if not completely dry day expected for the 'Gorms.

^Looking up Coire Cas from the 105 on the middle slopes.

More: http://www.winterhighland.info/2006/pix/pixalbum.php?pix_id=478
snow conditions
Glencoe shut for the season now as of today.

Nevis will be shut all week and will review things for next weekend therefore no guarantee it will open for the next weekend.

I'm just gutted. Was planning to go up to Nevis tomorrow or Wednesday. I could have been up at Nevis today as well but thought I would do a week day instead.

Anybody up today anywhere? The webcams at Nevis look like the place is empty.

I'm off to go and cry somewhere for not going up today...
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Yes, am kicking myself about the West. Was working out plans for Nevis and Glencoe next weekend when up on the 'Gorm this afternoon, if Glencoe had said yesterday, last day tomorrow - would have been there like a shot, the 'Gorm can wait!

It really does a disservice to customers who have supported them throughout the winter when the ski areas abruptly shut just like that while there is good snow still with the announcement that this was the last day of the season coming after the lifts had shut this evening.

If it were lack of snow bringing things to a close it's different - when we're etching out the last bits of snow to keep going people know the end could come anytime. However with most main runs still in great shape it's a different kettle of fish, some forewarning that closure was planned would have allowed people to respond, change plans and get up there for closing day. If they had come out and said we're opening Sat-Mon for the holiday weekend and it's closing weekend - then it would have been a good way to go out imo.

CairnGorm is a different story, the experience they can offer all their guests is greatly enhanced by the open system at the top station which snowsports entails, for all their customers snowsports should carry on as long as possible - esp as they can rake it in at the sledge park at weekends!! Operating the Ptarmigan Tow has minimal cost implications, as said before they can plod along with it because it doesn't require seasonal staff, the small cost is more than justified in the enhancement to the visitor experience and I'm sure the activity and open system helps get more bums on seats on the Funicular.

Anyway back to the point of this post. Classic spring riding on Sunday on the Gorm, loads of sunshine from a largely blue sky to top up the goggle tan and classic granular Scottish Spring Snow, fast, non sticking and a joy to rip up. Thaws are always a bit of a downer, but reality check - it's the end of April, enjoy what there is and one positive, surface conditions were much better than during the week last week. Smile

^Loch Morlich from the Ptarmigan Bowl. Trainer Tow area pictured has superb snow for learners, great conditions for trying a new snowsport.... (I have a snowboard... oh dear!)

^Coire Cas and the 105 from Horizon Road (Link from M1 to the Cas). M1 still skiable via Horizon Road with good smooth spring snow, able to lay down some nice carves where it's full width.

Cooler and more overcast Monday, snow showers for the tops.
snow conditions
Winterhighland, totally agree about Glencoe, it's a real downer and I was hoping to maybe grab a day there next weekend... real shame!

Have to say for all our past moans about Cairngorm they are making a real effort to end the season with a bang and perhaps even offer snowsports beyond next weekend - good on them!

Anyway, Cairngorm is looking pretty reasonable from the photos which is great - was the Ciste Gully/West Wall skiable today?

What do you reckon the prospects are for next weekend? Seems to me that with things cooling a bit again snow loss should be minimal giving a decent choice of runs - do you agree?

BTW, if you didn't now I'm planning on heading up with the family for an end of season weekend so am keeping my fingers (and toes) crossed Toofy Grin
ski holidays
I just thought I had missed something. Glad to know that it wasn't just me then.

I have a horrible feeling it is a done deal for Nevis as well given their website said earlier "Make the most of a lovely sunny day today - it might be the last opportunity for a while." It now says "Skiing conditions will be reviewed nearer the time for Saturday 3 & Sunday 4 May." But I see one of the public reports on Winterhighland says they were told by Ski Patrol that today was the last day. Maybe that was just in relation to the back corries? Who knows what is what, guess we'll just have to wait and see.

I would have happily supported either resort today had I known their plans. They lost out on multiple ticket sales as I would have gone up with friends.

I'm deffo sulking just now.
snow conditions
Roga: Winterhighland reports

Quote:
Unfortunately the M2 has broken, putting paid to the West Wall Poma.

BTW nice touch from cairngorm on reading that Word doc, free skiing over bank holiday if you can show a previous years seasons pass.....

Nevis website says

Quote:
Run Conditions
As it was so quiet last week we will not be open for skiing from Monday 28 April - Friday 2 May.
Skiing conditions will be reviewed nearer the time for Saturday 3 & Sunday 4 May.
snow report
That's pretty much what ski patrol told me when I was at Nevis yesterday. There's still great snow up there (if a lot less than a week ago) - see my report and DaveE's excellent photos on winterhighland: http://www.winterhighland.info/publicreports/index.php?21,2008-04-27

Going to be a close call for the snow this week if MWIS are correct - some gains early in the week, but ominously mild weather later on.
snow report
It's going to be interesting to watch the weather and when/if the mild spell kicks in...

from cairngorm.com

Weather forecast
Forecast for Monday: Frequent wintery showers or spells of rain which will fall as snow above 700m and remaining cloudy throughout the day with poor visibility in the rain. Wind variable 10-20 mph, temp @ 900m 0C to 1C .
Today's Weather
Current Weather. Overcast with showers which are falling as snow above 900m with no wind, temp @ 900m 0C
News from the slopes

Fresh snow has fallen overnight and it is still falling. Visibility is 200 metres but down to 50 metres in the Ptarmigan bowl and virtually no wind.Ciste and Ptarmigan bowls, Traverse, Cas, 105 have been pisted overnight and should provide good skiing/snowboarding on wet snow on a firm base.
snow conditions
I was at cairngrom on Sunday, really good warm and sunny. Spent the first hour or so in the area waiting for the snow to soften as it started hard and icy. I then headed over the back once I thought the snow had softened. Started from the top of the Ptarmigan tow and skiied into Ciste Mhaerad, headed right and skiied down the snow field under the Tor. I skied down to within 50m of the Garbh Allt stream in the Strath Nethy skiing down roughly where the height numbers are on my map, fairly close to the stream between the saddle and the Ciste Mhaerad stream. Could probably have gone further but the snow field was breaking up into patches and I would have had to link the patches via narrow bits between rocks on quite a steep slope. I probably stopped at NJ018040. I skinned back up to just beneath the Tor and traversed around and dropped into Coire Raibert. From there I took a high line into Coire Domhain. Here it was very clear how much snow has disappeared in just a week, last Sunday there was hardly a rock showing on the way to Ben Macdui now there are rocks standing over 3 feet out of the snow - thats a lot of depth gone in just a week. Still good snow on east facing aspects though, and I skinned up coire Domhain till I was looking over at Lurchers Crag, I probably went as far as NH 979 024. From there I skied back into Coire Raibert getting some nice downhills on good spring snow. Tried to get back into the ski area via the head wall / coronation wall, but would have required removing my skis so skied back via the summit and Marquis' Well.

There is still very good cover over the back particularly on east facing aspects.

Back in the ski area i did a few more runs in the Ciste bowl on good spring snow, then returned to midstation via the (closed) M1 and horizon road. M1 was nice, but just about broken in two places - short sections where it was less than a metre wide. I then got the train down from midstation.
snow conditions
Spotted Barclay at the braveheart chair yesterday. His report is pretty much spot on despite not mentioning his little "incident" Very Happy
The back corries are still loaded and exceptionally good fun.

However no-one was there thus they are shutting up. When the locals say there is no snow (in roybridge where you can see the back corries!) you know theres noway the general public are going to bother.
snow report
Curses. you can't hide on the Internet, can you?
ski holidays
Barclay,

You didn't fall off the chair did you - incident was reported elswhere Very Happy aswell.
snow conditions
I jumped off rather than fell! Caught a ski tip on a rock just a few metres from the bottom station. Slid off the chair to recover it and walked back to the loading point in a very dignified manner.

Definately did not fall off in a crumpled heap!
latest report
Party on this weekend on the 'Gorm. There is an almost continuous line of park hits from the top of the Ptarmigan Tow down through the Ptarmigan Bowl and on down the Ciste Bowl where there is a rider cross course (there is a mini one above the Ptarmigan Traverse as well with a range of rollers, berms and smaller kickers).

Sledge Park, snow hole building, snow castle building, piste art comp, ice bar, hog roast, avalanche transceiver treasure hunt, geocaching, dual slalom, ranger guided walks amongst some of the stuff going on this holiday weekend. Lift tickets for snowsports now £9.25 for adults (same as funicular).

^Looking up the Ptarmigan Bowl as the Piste Crew work on more park features.

^Double Rainbow Rail and THAT kicker, which now has graded take-offs, ranging from huge to suicidal!!

^Groomed spring snow awaits weekend sliders on Coire Cas. Still top to mid-station riding offering 1300ft of vertical descent.

Funicular, Coire Cas Tow, Ptarmigan Tow, Ciste Tow and Trainer Tow scheduled to run Sat, Sun and Monday. Tows will be closed Tues, Wed, Thurs next week, but if the Gunbarrel holds up to the rigors of the holiday weekend, mid-week sliding from top station to middle maybe offered off the Funicular. Tows will run next weekend subject to snow conditions holding out and non hostile weather forecast. If people want to slide mid-week - let them know, demand = turning lifts. snowHead

Fab weekend in store esp Sat and Monday. Sat should be largely fine though a few showers might make it in later afternoon and Monday looks very promising at this stage. Sunday looks more showery though at the moment.

If you can get up for one last slide go and play, summer is long enough. £9.25 for SEVEN HOURS sliding with 1300ft of vertical, or £25 for one hour sliding with 50ft of vertical!! Laughing
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy